"How close were you when you drew this? It looked like you had to be right next to us to see all the details." Myra turned the sketchbook to Alexis who blinked a few times as if reliving the moment.

"I was next to Alison." Alexis clarified.

"You were invisible." Myra noted.

"I don't usually like being seen. It doesn't help that since I became a Shade I just turn invisible the moment I get nervous." Alexis shrugged. "Yet it feels second nature to me to move up next to people, knowing they can't see me."

"Can you see through other people's invisibility?" Myra asked, getting Alexis to nod. "Dumb question. You already said you saw that wolf person following Minerva."

Alexis shrugged with a small smile. "It's just weird how people who have good senses still don't seem to be able to notice me. I would have thought Kira and Alison would have been able to sense my presence."

"Maybe they chose to ignore you?" Myra asked. "Maybe they knew you didn't want to be seen, or they were waiting to see if you'd stab them in the back."

"I stayed about ten feet away from Alison the whole time. I wasn't standing right next to her."

"I don't know." Myra shrugged as she flipped the sketchbook back to herself and flipped another page. "I'm surprised you don't mind me looking through your drawings."

"You seem to like them."

"They're really good. I honestly kinda want to display them." Myra chuckled. "You could probably make a lot of money drawing portaits for people."

"People don't want a stray peasant to draw their pictures." Alexis chuckled. "Now, if you were the one drawing, they would pay an arm and a leg for that."

"That's not true.... well... the part about me probably is because the people in the village basically treat us like gods. But people would certainly buy your drawings."

"What, you think I should set up a cart or something?" Alexis chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"Not really. I kinda want all of them to-." Myra paused as she flipped to the next page, finding a drawing of herself sitting on the grass of what appeared to be the garden. She was smiling into the painting like she was looking directly at the Alexis as she drew it and realized this was one of the moments when they were speaking in the garden.

Once again it was done in perfect detail, down to the shading from the glowing plants in the garden. There even appeared to be dampness on her clothing from the small pond, though not a lot. That same wisp of smoke from Emerald could be seen floating around her shoulders and Myra realized that Alexis could always see that Emerald was in her body. But the soft smile on Myra's face was done perfectly, detailing her soft features and kind expression flawlessly.

"What?" Alexis asked. "Is it bad?"

"Alexis... this is... this is how you see me?" Myra questioned, carefully touching her fingers to the paper while being careful not to smudge any of the lines.

"Well, you were looking at me like you genuinely cared. I wanted to draw it." Alexis shrugged.

"This is amazing..."

You should ask to keep it. Emerald called.

"Can I... Can I keep this?" Myra asked.

"Sure? The next one is Emerald." Alexis offered as Myra had already began carefully tearing the page free from the sketchbook. The moment the page had been torn out she found herself looking at an equally perfect version of Emerald. She didn't know when Alexis had seen Emerald pose like this, or perhaps Emerald had simply done it on purpose. But the green eyed shade was wearing her usual black and white clothing and was tilting her fedora in a way to block one eye from view. She was smiling playfully, almost like a flirtatious grin while her other hand held onto her vest like a true gentleman.