" Aru, let's take this into our home," I said holding her shoulders and she pushed my hands away.

" Why do you keep on acting good when your ultimate aim is to break me?" She asked and I dragged her inside my house.

" Aro..." She immediately cut me off and slapped me. I was taken aback by her sudden slap. She fell to the ground and started crying hysterically.

" What should I do Arjun? I could do everything for your love Arjun. Do I need to sleep with you to prove my love for you?" She yelled and that's the last string of my patience.

" Yes. Sleep with me." I screamed back in frustration.

She immediately moved front and captured my lips pulling me into a trance. My eyes are feeling blurry and I pulled her more into me kissing the living lights out of her. I clemently took her mouth and gently pulled her hair. Her soft moans are awakening the little desires that I tried to suppress all these months.

" Are you sure Arohi?" I asked taking her into my bedroom.

" I was never this much sure Arjun." She whispered pecking my lips.

It was so quick that there was a war going on between our lips. I started unbuttoning her dress and pushed her onto the bed.

"I'm not responsible if you regret it Arohi," I mumbled and kissed her collarbone

"I'm not responsible if you regret it Arohi," I mumbled and kissed her collarbone. She tried to resist and I had to hold her hands back from moving.

Her innocent yet inviting lips are clenched under her teeth I had to work on them to release them

We together built a fort with pillows and blankets and made sweet love throughout the night. As she cried, I felt guilty. But the boldness she showed during our intercourse is tremendous. Every time she touched my body, I felt like my body might wither at any moment which I wanna hide.

I looked at this beautiful lady with a golden heart in my arms. She is honest and loving every moment that I wanna cry for losing this very person. She loved me so much and now I feel like I can go to any length and take the pain for her.

It is 3:52 am and I gently detached myself away from her. I covered her soft body with my warm duvet and ran into the shower. I fell on the floor and the tears kept on flowing. I covered my mouth and turned the shower on. I just destroyed a beautiful soul. She will hate me. You deserve this Arjun. I got up with the help of the wall and stood under the shower.

I hurriedly pulled the clothes from my closet and packed my bag

I hurriedly pulled the clothes from my closet and packed my bag. Leave her even before she gets up Arjun. She will be broken if she gets to know about you. I put the house documents and her course certificate on the table along with a glass of water for her.

My hands shivered to close the door. I looked at her and her innocence is pulling me towards her.

This is my Adieu to you for this life Arohi. I'd love you to infinity if I see you in the next life. I Love You.

With Love❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1167.