Sundrop x reader { Part 2 } 18+

Start from the beginning

The kids finally got everything cleaned up and situated, grabbing their mats and blankets placing them a leg space apart from each other, they had all grown used to the schedule by now and knew that 'Miss Y/n' would reward them with candy if they did a good job, something else Sundrop admired about you, you spent some of your paycheck money to secretly buy the kids some candy that you kept in the break room, you knew you could get in trouble by it, but you had grown fond of all the kids there. 

"Goodnight everyone! Sleep well!" You whisper-yelled to everyone, they all said their goodnights and closed their eyes. "Now then, about that surprise you told me about?" You whispered to Sundrop, making your way to the breakroom. 

He quietly ushered you to the breakroom, telling you to close your eyes as you entered, pushing you in far enough to get the doors closed behind him. "You can open your eyes now" You opened them, looking at the table in front of you. 

"I know it isn't much, but it's one of the shirts that are no longer being sold at the gift shops and I thought you would like it" Sundrop motioned towards the soft yellow shirt in front of you, it had a cartoon style of Sundrop on the front of it. 

Picking it up you felt how soft the shirt was, it looked like it might be a size too big but that was perfectly fine, you looked at sundrop, a smile on your face "I love it" He beamed at you. "Really?! I thought you wouldn't of liked it due to it's color, since you're more of a.. Cold color kind of person" He seemed to droop a little at that fact, you never really wore anything bright around him.

Making a sudden decision (one that you'd likely regret) You set down the shirt and turned your back to Sundrop, taking off your nametag you unbuttoned your work blouse, slipping it off. Grabbing the slightly oversized shirt you pulled it over your head, tucking it into your pants you turned back around, seeing a highly flustered animatronic.

He was frozen in place, just staring at you. "Uh.. Sunny?" You questioned, He jumped "g..geez Y/n! Warn me next time you do something so... rash!" He stammered, finally looking at you up and down his blush just seemed to grow. 

You didn't understand why it was such a big deal until you finally realized the tent forming in his pants, your eyes widened, inhaling a bit to quickly you choked on your spit. Coughing up a frenzy you managed to calm yourself.

Sundrops POV

Sundrop didn't know what to do, he was so flustered and turned on at the same time that he couldn't comprehend the situation at hand. Moondrop on the other hand was having a wonderful time watching his friend shut down at such a sight, he too had to admit that seeing her bare back was quite the picture, along with the maroon laced bra you were wearing, oh how we wished he could see the front of it. 

"Sundrop?" He heard you calling his name, finally snapping out of his embarrassment he looked down at you "y..yes? Y/n?" He asked, still unable to keep his voice steady, why was seeing only her back making him act up this much? He knew he shouldn't think such things, but it was so hard not to when it came to the person he fell in love with. 

"You.. didn't tell me you were programmed with uh.. that" She pointed lower down along my body. 

Oh no.

This couldn't be happening.

I could feel my body trembling, I didn't want our friendship to end this way! Not with some stupid dirty thoughts and the incapability to control myself! "I'm.." I couldn't bring myself to finish the sentence, I wanted to cry. 

"Sundrop?" Y/n questioned, though her face was red she managed to control her voice, grabbing my hand she rubbed the top of it, trying oh so hard not to look down at my not so small problem. I choked out a small 'yes?' as that was all I could manage.