Episode one and introduction

Revelation.

By M.G Murray

In loving memory of my grandmother Margret D. who passed when I was very young, almost 15 years ago; I never properly met you, but you will be missed with your creative and artistic personality, I'm glad I'm related to you...

This couldn't have been made without the help of Phantom_Fox, Nero Legend of Ircaium as well Sophie A. And her wonderful family siblings who gave the spirit to write this. So, let's get to the novel itself.

Earth... A planet astray in an almost ideal solar system, key for housing life. There were the humans, I suppose you already know their history as your one yourself; But in the year 1998 after years of catastrophic warfare the Humans of South Africa, the scientists from there nation discovered an alien artifact which turned all of humanity into hybrid animal creatures, as humans had previous contact with such creatures.

Humanity discovered the shark, reptile like race called the Venato and the ant, mantis like Shikac, both races originating from a story of being liberated from a tyrannical space empire that had gone extinct centuries ago amongst the stars.

But earth almost succumbed to the same fate. The hybrids divided in their ways much like themselves when they were human, where divided between two groups...

The first group being the autocratic fascist and multicultural expansionist regime called "the Britannic union" who was led by Prue Grannda the chancellor of the Britannic union, he ruled with an iron fist over the globe he enslaved in the name of his "union", but soon enough after 3 years, signs of rebellion against the union began to rise.

The second group being "The Colonial Dogma" to be called C.D.A for short, they were a collective of workers and nationalist movements across southern Europe lead by S.A.H as well the Venato empire named "The Saurian Emirates" who also allied with "The Vere Matar" who were a group of Shikac scientists, as well technocratic intellectuals who wished to rebuild their empire in modern day India and Pakistan.

This is where are main heroes are introduced, the Saurian Emirates, was ruled by the queen, she was called Gemini Illuick she was a fierce and fiery queen, very strong in nature.

Then there was Gemini's sister Malackmoor Illuick who was the Kaiser of the Saurian Emirates, the role of Kaiser meant he was a military general as well a royal prince, like his sister instead he was quite emotional, barbaric and savage in nature.

Both were raised by the monarch parents who unfortunately died when they were teenagers, they were then raised by their extremely abusive grandfather who tormented and violated them, which tempered their personalities to make them fierier and more aggressive; also considering the fact Venato have extremely strong hormones.

Then are next hero apart of the Saurian Emirates was Tomah Illuick, who was adopted into the family, as they not being a Venato but instead being a dwarf dragon hybrid. They were born as a street kid but turned into a joyful and comedic man.

Then there was Lorenzo, a Shikac almost as old as the world itself, who was a rational and logical scientist who assisted the Illuick family in there needs.

Then finally there was Vorken, Malackmoors husband and shield-brother who always played more a torturer and propaganda minster in their military, so now let's get to the point.

It has been almost 2 years since the war between the C.D.A and Britannic union. Even though the war is over the Britannic union still has pockets of insurgencies left fighting for there dead Union, they called themselves "the Ruin" as to pay tribute to their fallen tyrannical union they still fight for. But luckily for the rest of the universe Tomah as assembled a strike force employed by the U.N into eliminate all Britannic Union remnants who dare to go by the name the Ruin.