Family Part 1

I don't know why i'm doing this chapter 🤣.I got a request from someone to write extra harsh with Tae.And i don't know what's up to his brain.Anw, please enjoy this.

Warning:harsh and cursing.
If you are uncomfortable with this, don't read.

Alan 15 years old
Jungkook-papa or appa
Taehyung-Dad or Daddy

_____________________________________________________

Jungkook POV:

Today's been a rough day so far,alan is having a bad mood.He won't give me break with his constant questions like, 'Can i go out' & 'i wanna go somewhere' & 'I don't wanna stay home,when are we going out' . The weather is not too good. Negative 4.I don't want him to get cold.

"Alan,the temperature is very low.You can't go out.You might get sick,honey" i tried to explain.Well,this is not the first time i'm saying this.

'I'm not that weak.Everyone is going.Why not me.I wanna go, pleaseee' he pouted.

"I understand that you want to go out so bad but you can't.I'm not allowing you and i have a reason for that.So please stop asking me" I said and started working for lunch.

'But this is so boring.I want to play' he said following me around.To be honest,i was getting annoyed.

"What about you help me with lunch.You have nothing to do,right?"

'Stop changing the topic' he said with attitude.

"Don't talk with me like that again,Alan.I have said no.I'm not changing that so please stop asking me." But he started whining.I just ignored him.

'Appa, pleaseeeee just this time'

"When i said no it's no.No means no,alan.Go watch T.V or play on your phone." I said while washing rice.

'It's just snowing.You are just being fucking dramatic' he said and making me stop working.I turned around to face him with what did you say look.I really couldn't believe my 15 years old son cursed at me.It took him second to realize.He immediately slapped his hand over his mouth and shook his head when he realized.

"What did you just say to me?" I said in a low voice.Well, dangerous voice would be correct.

'I'm so-sorry.I didn't mean it.It just slipped.'

"I didn't hear it well.Repeat what you said,Alan" i said in dominance voice.'Umm..i'm sleepy.I'll just go lay down.He said while getting away from me.I pulled him by his ear and squeezed hard making him cry out.

"I said repeat what you said.I didn't tell you can go" i said by pulling his ear harder.

'Ap-Appa i'm sorry.It hurts.I'm sorry' he said and i let it go.

"Repeat what you said" i said sternly.He was rubbing his bruised red ear and shook his head.

"I'm waiting"

'I'm really s-sorry appa'

"See? You can't even say it to me.Why did you curse at me before." He started crying.

'I didn't mean *sob* to.It *sob* just slipped.I'm sorry.' He said while sobbing. i wanna hug him but this is not the time for soft way.

"Go face the corner in the living room" i said but nothing happened.

"Alan go" nothing.

"One"
'Nono,i'm really sorry.Please don't punish me'

"Two"
'NOOOO i don't want it'

"Two and half"
Nothing happened

"Three,ok fine.Have it in your way." I said while pulling out my phone.