School Fight pt.2

Jungkook POV:

After our practice was done, Alan went to a photoshoot, so I went home alone. And I fall asleep.

~~2 hours later~~

'WHY ARE YOU EVEN CARE!!!' I heard someone's shouting, I know it's my son.

'You don't need to yell at me like this' said Tae.

"What's going on here"I said. I raised my voice, a little. Alan jumped but didn't say anything.

"Did you hear me, why are you yelling at Tae hyung"I said again. But he didn't say anything. I looked at Tae hyung with a question look.

'I asked him how he's doing, but he started to yell at me'he said. He was confused.

"Alan"I raised my voice. He whispered a 'sorry'. Honestly, I'm furious at him.School fight and this.

"Alan apologize" I said.

'I'm sorry' he whispered while looking down. Already crying.Tae hugged him and said it's okay. I can't go easy on him this time.

"Go to your room and knee, raise your hands.Don't put them down until I tell you to" I said.

'But-'

"Don't but me go" I said. He went upstairs. Sigh.

"Sorry, he yelled at you" I apologized to Tae. He nodded and went away. I went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

After 3 minutes, I walked to his room and heard sniffing. I took a deep breath before walked in. I saw him whipping his tears from his face.I felt bad, but this is not the time for that.

"Who told you to lower your arms"I said as sat on his bed.He raised them up, but never stopped crying.

"What happened to you today"I asked. He just shook his head.This is not what i wanted.

"Got into a fight in school and I had to pick you up. I missed my important practices" i said angrily. I paused."fighting is one thing, yelling at someone without a reason is another thing" i said, while getting more angry.

"What's wrong with you today?" again, he didn't say anything. My patience was gone. I grabbed his arm, pull him up and smacked his butt and put him down in his original position again.

'Ow!'

"What did you do today?" i asked again.

'i was mean to someone at school' he cried.

"And?"

'an...and i broke his nose' his tears were flowing nonstop.

"Why are crying?"i was stern. I waited for him to answer." You obviously did this for a reason, why are you crying now?".

'i'm s-sorry' he started sobbing. That made me tears up as well, but this wasn't a time when i could let them out.

"I asked you a question. Why are you crying?"

'i fe-eel bad i ..i shouldn't havee done to him'he hiccuped.

"Then why did you even do that.And do you even know how much i got worried when your principal called me" i shouted at the end.He looked down and sobbed.

"Why did you do that" i didn't get the right answer.

'We were at gym,doing some sports and i won most of them.One of my classmate got mad and started calling me lier and cheater.He didn't stop.And i got mad a-and punched him.I'm sorry' he explained.

'after few minutes,the whole class started to tease me and teacher found out about this.She told the principal and called you.I didn't cheat or lie.Why they don't trust me.Am i that bad' he looked at me with tears full eyes.I couldn't take this anymore,i hugged him.He sobbed in my arms.