My heart skipped a beat as (y/n) took my other arm and rested her head on it. She then brought me into the smoothie shop. She turned around as we got into the shop.

"You're welcome!" she quickly pushed my arm away.

Don't worry, I obviously didn't get my hopes up.

"Uh, yes! Thank you. But... how did you know I need help?" I chuckled.

"Oh, come on! Firstly, I can read your facial expression even through texts and calls. Secondly, I know Olivia. You won't stand still around her for long,"

Okay, but the first info seemed a little weird.

"And thirdly, mango smoothie and no sugar, please!" she waved her hand at a waiter. He just nodded and walked to do his work.

"You should get some drink too," she said.

I nodded with a smile while looking up at the menu. There was a television next to the menu, it seemed like Nadja Chamack is back.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Yesterday, Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day again with a little help from Viperion,"

Yeah, you're welcome.

"He's hot, doesn't he?" my mouth casually spoke that.

"Yeah..."

(y/n) was already drooling in a daydream while smiling at the TV. "That's my hero,"

"What?"

"What?"

"Oh! No, no! I mean... uh, my dad! Yes, he was, uh, he saved me yesterday from that villain attack, haha," (y/n) said.

Yeah, right. I saved her yesterday.

"Viperion is your dad, huh?" I smirked.

"Yeah, he's my daddy, haha,"

My face turned red as I heard that. So does she.

"Anyways, I forgot that I left Jessica in the restroom by herself! See ya!" (y/n) immediately ran away.

"Wait, miss! What about your mango smoothie?" the same waiter came again.

"Uh, you can give it to him. I have an emergency. I'm sorry," she then completely gone from our sights.

Great, now I have to pay for the smoothie.

-----

YOUR POV

I saw Jessica in the distance was crossing her arms. She must be waiting for me.

"Girl, where have you been?"

"No need explanation, we have to get out of here now!" I pulled her hand.

"What? Why?"

"Because we have to!" I exclaimed. 

"Okay, okay, fine," she spoke.

We then ran away to my house, not even caring about the fans. I quickly walked upstairs and hid under the blanket while covering my face with a pillow.

"Girl, are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost or something," Jessica approached my bed, placing her hand on my revealing head.

"Worse than ghosts, Jess," I muttered.

"What was it? You saw an akumatized villain?"

I shook my head.

"Luka,"