Unknown

-The Next Day-

[Y/N's POV.]

Waking up from the sun raise hitting my face. I groaned as I opened my eyes slowly, I lazily walked towards the washroom for a morning shower as well. Minutes passed as I was now fully ready waiting for Mark to come when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I opened up and It was Mark,

 "Good Morning Mark", I said greeting him.

"Morning Y/n, but First you have a lot of explaining to do so get ready for that"

"Yesterday you lied to me about going to your "FRIENDS"  house when you don't have any friends in Korea except Ms. Shin Yoona who is also busy with her office work, and even if you suddenly got a friend whom I somehow don't know does he/she lives in our basement and don't tell me you took your gun to meet your friend ?!" said Mark sarcastically while raising his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm I was, ugh forget it I encountered someone, got your answers. Now listen.", I said accepting my defeat but before I could complete my sentence he started speaking something.

"What the fuck Y/n you kill--", he was about to say something when suddenly a guard cut him off by saying,

"Mr. Kim is calling you both for the meeting"

"Uh-oh okay, we are coming in a minute," I said as the guard left.

"Okay so Mark before you ask me anything listen up, I have sent you a number trace it and find the owner's name and every single detail you can before 2 pm." 

"Oh-okay", he said in a low tone.

 "Trust me I will tell you everything but right now we need to go down or else Dad will kill us." I said with a slight smile."

....

Everyone took their seats on the chair, as dead silence was surrounding the whole room which my father broke by saying,

"Well... since everyone is here. I've been meaning to talk to you Y/n."

"I'm all ears", I answered lifting my chin curiously.

"You pretty well know tomorrow is the Yearly ball."

As soon as I heard the word "Yearly Ball" I scoffed and rolled my eyes back in anger, Mark was looking at me cluelessly as he haven't attended any Yearly Ball of Mafia's in the past because he was still training to become one.

"What is this 'Yearly Ball' ?", he asked

My father gazed at him before answering, "It's a type of Mafia's & Criminals late-night business party. Every year the ruling Mafia's hold a ball at their place, to bring every Mafia's and criminals together to talk about business and enjoy, This ball brings prosperity & joy among people like us."

In one word you can call it, "BULLSHIT", I said without even glancing at him.

My Father glared at me as again a dead silence surrounded the whole room and as always my father broke it by suddenly saying,

"Stop it now, and Kim Y/n I am dead serious right now, You pretty well know we can't cause any trouble there as we are the ruling parties with The Park's  this 7th consecutive year and It's your first unmasked ball, if you cross your boundaries I can't even save you as today everyone would know you as The Mafia Queen."

"I am not even asking you to save me like fuck this stupid ball. Every year it was the same shit masked or unmasked, We all get together and see our enemies but still pretend that we were at peace just for the sake of business while we mentally plotted their death bed, huh such a waste of time."

"I don't care if you like it or not you have to behave yourself for a night," he said calmly 

"I know you don't care just like how you didn't care when someone assassinated mom and you claimed it as an accident to the public because you couldn't find the culprit yourself till now," I said and left the room in exasperation.

[Mark POV.]

"Waitt Y/N!! this girl, uh Mark!?"

"Yes Mr. Kim!?"

"Could you please go check on her and try convincing her to come and attend the ball it's really important for her to attend today as almost everyone is now wanting to see The Mafia Queen and we can't keep hiding her for a long time now."

"Yeah Mr. Kim, I will try my best," I said taking my leave.

Though I said that I will try my best, I don't even know how I will do that as it was clearly visible that Y/N's mood was totally spoiled after hearing about the Yearly Ball and talking about her mother's incident she is not in a good mood. Wait she even asked me to trace a number and it's already 1:15 pm, I don't even have that much time oh shit

I hurriedly drove off to the nearest Cyber Café and all I found out till now was the number's owner name,

"Park Jimin"

.................................................................................................