They appear to be in some sort of cave, with small lights strung across the wall every few yards.

"There's generators... look, there, and the over there..." there's a generator on their right, and a little further down to the left, then the right again. It keeps alternating for as far ash's when can see.

"Yes... perhaps we should switch them on, to see what they do." Freddy thinks out loud. Y/n and Moon switch on the generators as they pass by them, until they reach a turn, where two endos stand in the path. Y/n freezes. She remembers first encountering them, and how moon had to save her.

"Endos. They don't appear to be active, not for the moment. Let's just go around them." Freddy says, and y/n and silently follows him. Moon, on the other hand, stands in front of one for a moment, trying to catch its gaze. But it doesn't seem to be online, so he shrugs it off and keeps walking.

They turn another corner, and a red LED light illuminates the room with an eerie glow. The light comes from large, cursive lettering, that reads:

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place." Frey/n reads aloud.

"Freddy... what's this doing down here? And why is there power?" Y/n says, as moon slips away.

"I... do not know. I had no idea this was back here." He says, looking up at the sign with her.

"Weird. I'm assuming this is where the power was going... but why?" Y/n thinks out loud.

"All the generators are turned on." Moon says, standing next to y/n very suddenly. She startled, but it's less noticeable.

"You're getting better with that." He notes.

"I am, aren't I?" She smiles.

"Well, let's go." Freddy says. They walk around an old security bot which looks like it's been down there for some thirty odd years, and go through two double doors. There's a small hall with more red doors, and before opening the door, y/n says,

"Wait. What do you think could be in there?" Freddy turns back to her. She looks over at Moon, who takes up the rear, per usual.

"I honestly do not know. It could be anything, that's why we must be on our guard. Stay together." Freddy says sternly.

"You're right." She takes a deep breath, calming her racing heart.

"Let's go."

She pushes open the doors, and they walk into what appears to be the front entrance of what was once Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. There's a desk off to the left, and ahead of them a doorway which leads to the main party area.

Moon switches on another generator to the right, as her and Freddy check out the first room. She slides her hand across the counter, making the centimeter thick layer of dust stir up in the air, making her cough.

"The air down here is so... old. I can barely breath." She knows Moon and Freddy don't breath, but being in dusty air isn't good for their circulation. They could overheat.

Through the doors, there's tables and chairs, some party hats and plates scattered all over the place, and to their surprise, a charging station.

"What's that doing down here?" She says.

"Interesting... we'll I may as well charge up." He says, and heads over. She turns to moon, who looks at her.

"Let's stay together." She says, and he nods in agreement.

"Look, the main stage! Let's go check it out." She takes Moon'a hand and leads him over to the stage, noting the lights pointed to where the animatronics would perform are beaming bright as the day they were turned on.