13.

~•~

~•~

Choi Misun

The morning came soon and after Kat and I got ready we headed out towards where Talia and Lian were staying so we could walk together to the dining room where we were supposed to have breakfast with my parents.

"How was your night, ladies?" I asked them as we walked side by side down the wide stairwell. There could probaby be four other people and we would still fit here. That's how wide it was.

"It was great. My legs hurt from all the dancing that I have done yesterday. I regret not standing at the side for more than five minutes." Talia said, rubing her legs over her dress to show just how much it hurts which lead to us agreeing and laughing.

"I was dancing for most of the ball so my body is sore. Especially when few of the noble men stepped at my toes. You would think they would know how to dance with how many galas they must have attended." Lian remarked with an annoyed voice. It was the truth. It was horrible how many men couldn't dance. We are in the time where you have to attend many formal balls and other events almost every week so it's surprising.

After that Katherine quickly let the girls know about Matteo to not keep them from the massive secret and the ladies couldn't help but clap at her loudly to the point few of the guards gave us almost unnoticable looks. Some of them smiled at us young ladies while some of them were weirded out by the sudden noise.

By the time we finally made it to the dining room we finished talking about the two potential love birds and we greeted my parents.

"Good morning, ladies." Both my father and mother said at the same time after we bowed to them. Lian and I walked around the table to get to the other side close to my parents while Talia and Katherine sat down next to my mother. It was for the best because we all will conversate together.

There was a quick conversation between us, my parents asked about how we are and if we enjoyed the ball yesterday and if we had a good sleep.

My parents never understood why my friends can't all stay alone in three seperate bedrooms since that's why we have so many of them but we wanted to be together and talk more about things which we never told them so they wouldn't ask what kinds of things. There sometimes are conversations about books that we would not want to mention in front of any of our parents.

Our conversation was interrupted when servants started to come in through the big doors of the dining room with trays on which they carried different kinds of small plates of food.

When Yoongi came in in the middle of the line, my eyes went to the plates just to see that they were all colored with the color red which meant that he had my food on it. That little thing made a little smile form on my face. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked in the direction to see Katherine looking at me in a weird way so I gave her a nod but she just shook her head.