Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen: ice cream

I had gotten changed and left the palace to find Ashley, Noah and Luka. It would be stupid of me to go into a busy place where everyone knows who I am without my security guards. Liam and Jack wanted to be by my side at all times but I thought that would be a little suspicious to the boys so I made them stand at least 3 feet behind me. As I walked past, I could feel the eyes on me, watching my every move.

I didn't really think anything of it until someone jumped in front of me and grabbed my shoulders. It took me about 3 seconds to realize who it was. Jack and Liam nearly tackled him to the floor. "Woah guys chill. It's only Julian. You know? The boy I met on the plane!" I said. "I knew you look a little familiar, princess." He nodded his head slightly.

I was silent. "Well yes. I didn't actually realize that you were from here. So um yeah." I stuttered a bit. "Wanna take a walk? I was about to leave and I would like to get to know you better." He smiled kindly. "Sure. What's the harm." I said. Forgetting all about Ashley and the lads. We had spent nearly 3 hours just walking about and making quick stops to candy stores and dress stores. "We should probably be heading back. I'm sure your parents are wondering where you are." I smiled. "I guess. Want to get some ice cream first?" He said, giving me another one of his flashing smiles.

I couldn't help but be a little charmed by him. He was so sweet and was very handsome. "Of course!" We laughed. Even his laugh is magnificent! I got strawberry flavored ice cream whilst Julian got mint choc chips. "I've had a really good time Julian. I've never been allowed out of that damn castle, so thank you for keeping me company." I smile. "Anytime, Milly." He said. From there it was kind of awkward. It was like some sort of date in one of those movies, where the guy walks the girl home and kisses her goodnight. Except we were just standing there. "So um yeh goodnight." He said and was leaning in for a hug.

I guess a goodbye hug wouldn't do any harm. "Yeah goodnight. And thank you again." I said as I returned the hug and quickly moved away. I walked inside the gates and watched him walk away. I entered my home with a guilty smile. I was so caught up with Julian that I completely forgot about Ashley, Noah and Luka! Oh no. Luka. The love of my life. I've just hugged another boy even though I am completely and utterly In love with Luka.

When I walked into my room, I came face to face with a very unhappy Ashley. "Where have you been, girl!" Ashley said harshly. "Uhm I kinda got distracted. I am so Ashley, I never meant to forget about you!" I apologized. "Girl. It's fine but like what about Luka? He had something very important he needed to tell you!" She said, Something he needed to tell me? Like what? "I feel so bad. I was literally on my way to meet you guys but then I ran into Julian and he took me around and I just completely forgot!" I said quietly. "Julian? The Julian we met on the plane? Girl, you have to tell me everything!" She squealed. And Suddenly it was as if Luka never existed.

I began to tell Ashley everything we spoke about. His family, my family, life as a secret princess, school, hobbies, everything. "He sounds amazing. If Luka wasn't here I'd ship you. But 'Lilly' is an endgame, you know that. Ashley said with a little smile. "I seriously don't know how anyone goes along with these Noahnames for us." I laughed. "what?! they're amazing." Ashley protested. "They're a bit cringy, no? Maybe just me then." I said laughing as Ashley rolled her eyes. "Girl. Any chance I could stay in your room?" Ashley asked. "Of course! You can stay here whenever. There's another bed if you go through those cupboards." I pointed out. "Ah yes I see it." She said, I smiled.

*Luka pov*
Me, Noah and Ashley have just gotten back from the markets. We had the most amazing time, they had loads of cool stuff there. I think we were all a bit disappointed when Milly ditched us. I was really looking forward to being with her. It was getting quite late though and as Noah and I said goodnight to Ashley, I happened to look out of the window. I saw Milly with some guy. I already didn't like the look of him.

They hugged and said goodbye or whatever. But that hug seemed too close for comfort. I needed to know who he was. "Damn, dude. Are you gonna be okay?" Noah asked. "Yeah I'll be fine. Just some stupid bloke right? I bet he doesn't mean anything.' I said as I faked a smile. "You know it. He doesn't even come close to you, Milly has been obsessed with you since the first day." He said. "Anyways bro, I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. Night man." Noah fist pumped me and left. I needed to sleep on this. I went back to my room, had a quick hot shower and went to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.