♦️Chapter 2♦️

Start from the beginning

Coughing at the sudden jolt of energy he got from getting up, Donghyuck heard footsteps coming from behind the curtains surrounding his bed.

"Donghyuck!" Chenle yelled, wanting to burst out crying seeing his Hyung in so much pain but knew he wasn't actually and he was perfectly fine thanks to Ten.

"Hey, Lele," Donghyuck chuckled giving a painful smile seeing as the smaller one started to cry. 'I guess there are some people who do care' he thought to himself.

Jisung huffed a sigh before hugging the crying dolphin, calming him down and making sure that he wouldn't fall to the floor.

"Shhh, babe don't worry. Hyuck Hyung is fine, look." Jisung whispered into Chenle's ear making the dolphin's tears start to reduce.

"Lele I'm fine don't worry," Donghyuck clarified looking at Jisung to signal he needed some privacy when he saw Ten in the corner of his eye preparing some medication for him.

"Chenle let's leave Donghyuck for a bit, he probably still needs rest." Chenle nodded to his boyfriend following him out the door before waving at the elder and informing Ten, that Donghyuck was awake.

"Donghyuck great you're up! Take these and you're good to go when you want." Ten smiled at Donghyuck passing him a glass of water with some painkillers. He looked tired as if most of his energy was drained out.

"Thanks, Ten Hyung. I'll try not to come here again." Donghyuck chuckled as he got up from his bed, making Ten shake his head.

"Don't. I'm a nurse it's my job." Ten reminded him even though everyone knew Ten hated his job.

Donghyuck muttered an 'obviously' quietly before looking up to the elder who gave him a few painkillers and a glass of water. In doing so he ruffled Donghyuck's hair watching as the boy smiled brightly.

He then got out of his bed and thanked Ten for taking his painkillers and opened to door to leave.

"See you soon Hyung." Ten chuckled, waving at the younger one who left to go to his next lesson.

"Mark! I'm going to kill you!" Ten internally screamed when the door closed.

He really hated his job. To prove his point, he got a knock on his door making him question how just after Donghyuck left another person is already there.

Luckily as uuusoon as he opened the room a tall giant walked into the room instantly hugging him so he could hug back.

"Johnny!" Ten remarked watching as the elder smiled widely.

"Hey, Tennie," Johnny chuckled, kissing Ten passionately as he brought the small body closer to his chest.

He moaned feeling Johnny squeeze his ass and slip his tongue into his mouth. Their making out, bound to make others uncomfortable if they walked in. 

Their make out was hot and steamy but interrupted before things could get out of hand. The feeling of ecstasy drained out of Ten when he pushed Johnny away, catching his breath in the process. It saddened him he couldn't feel the love for long after all he was still in school.

"J-Johnny... we are... in school... please..." Ten panted making Johnny rolled his eyes.

"God, so now you want to be a good boy." Johnny complained as Ten sighed feeling bad for Johnny's horny ass.

"I'm sorry. It's just..."

"Mark again?" Ten looked up to the elder and nodded watching as he took his hand and kissed it.

"Let's go grab some lunch then. May help regain your lost energy." Ten smiled at the elder. This is why he is lucky to have him.

"Sure, I'll tell Sicheng to take over. I'm sure Yuta wouldn't mind." Ten laughed walking to Johnny's car from the infirmary.