Once trifling always trifling

*** Hazel: ( to herself) Now I've never been the one to want to fuck with a female, but the way this nigga got Chanel in there screaming and moaning, I got to admit I was getting turned on. So I did what anyone else would do if they hadn't gotten any in a while and slipped my red hot satin booty shorts down to my ankles and took my fingers out and got to work. Definitely should've brought my vibrator with me tonight. I didn't stop playing with my clit until I was moaning and eventually squirted all over Chanel's guest sheets. Lol, she's definitely going to cuss me out in the morning.
*** The next morning
*** Chanel: "Hey girl, how'd you sleep? Hope I didn't keep you up all night with my sounds of passion lol."
*** Hazel: "Naw, I was out like a light lol. "
*** Hazel: "Well I guess it's time for me to take my ass back to the pros and face this nigga Drell."
*** Chanel: "Good luck."
***Hazel: " Hellllooo, Drell you in here ? (Looking around)
( Laughing coming from the back of the house)
*** Hazel: " WTF is this ? ( To her self, I know this nigga is not getting head in my house where we lay our ass down at night)
***Drell: " This ain't nothing baby, this how I cope with missing you while you out all night with your hoe ass friend Chanel."
***Hazel: " This is the last fucking straw you done hurt me for the last time Drell!!! I'mma kill you and this bitch."
I had been so caught up in hurt and rage that I didn't even see Drells sexy ass friend Keen walk up from the kitchen.
Hazel goes over to Drell and the mystery hoe and starts punching Drell in the face. The mystery hoe of course caught the hint that she would be next if she didn't get out of my house so she ran, poor girl even left her purse.
At this point Drell was two seconds away from knocking my head loose for embarrassing him like that, but right when Drell was about to slap me, he stopped his fist stopped seconds from my face, Keen had saved me.............