The same lips Austin just kissed me with. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Andrea standing behind me.

The look on her face says she knows everything before I can even tell her.

"Are you alright?" Andrea asks and I shrug and nod at the same time.

"Come on, your brothers are waiting by their cars." I walk along side my best friend as she talks away, jabbering on about everything and anything.

As we came to the entrance, lots of people and their families are also starting to leave.

"So, don't tell my brothers, about you know, Austin?" I ask and Andrea smiles.

"They won't hear anything from me. Best friend amnesty." Andrea then offers her pinky finger as we make a pinky promise.

"So where did you and Henry go?" I wiggle my eyebrows and Andrea giggles, then clamps a hand over her mouth.

"We just went around and talked. Nothing more." She smile, but I don't believe her.

"Hey guys!" Joey waves as we near him and the rest of my brothers. Aidan and Ben stand with Henry, Henry smiling at Andrea.

"Hey little man." I bend down and ruffle my little brothers hair. Joey swats my hand away and glares.

"You ready to go? Hey Andrea, you staying the night?" Jude asks, and Andrea laughs.

"That's a stupid question. Of course I am!" I laugh as Andrea roles her eyes at my brother.

"Alright, you guys can go with Aidan and Ben. Henry and Austin are coming to stay the night. Logan and Quinn coming with us."

At the mention of Austin staying the night, my heart drops. He is the last person I want to see. I notice Quinn standing with his arms crossed as he leaned against the back of Jude's jeep. Andrea eyes me, giving me a knowing look but doesn't say anything.

"All aboard!"Ben says and hops into the drivers side, with Aidan in the passengers seat. Andrea and I get in the back of the car and I realize there won't be enough room for everyone.

Henry climbs in beside Andrea, shoving me over to the door behind the passengers seat. I give him a playful glare but he just shrugs and smirks.

"Can we just put Austin in the trunk?" Andrea asks with a serious face and I hear Austin scoff from outside the car.

"Why it's where he belongs." I hear Andrea mutter after Ben says Austin isn't going in the trunk. I wonder if he will feel differently if he knew what Austin did.

"Here, just sit on my knee and then Emma can move over and Austin can sit beside her." Austin climbs in the backseat once Andrea is on Henry knee. I'm practically squished against the car, making the entire ride uncomfortable, never mind the fact Austin and I don't talk the whole way there.

Though with two of my brothers in ears shot of us, we wouldn't dare discuss what happened.

When we finally arrive at home, pulling up behind the rest of my brothers, Austin jumps out of the car. Jude unlocks the front door as Logan carries a sleeping Joey into the house.

Mom and Dad are still away at their meeting and won't home until tomorrow sometime. Andrea and I leave my brothers and their friends to there own devices, going inside and up to my bedroom. Andrea tries to keep me company by watching movies with me but I know she really wants to be downstairs with the boys.

But, hey at least she isn't stuck up on Mr. Newt, because that is just disturbing.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave my best friend alone. Boys are stupid anyway, I'll just stay here." Andrea is halfway out of my room before turning back and coming back in. I roll my eyes at her.