Chapter 1: Unfamiliar Place

Disclaimer: There will be themes from other animes. Mostly Demon Slayer, and a bit of Naruto but it won't be the same.

Sayaka Pov:

I was rushing through the forest. It was raining, I could feel the wind and rain against my body. I was on a mission to a village near the southern mountains. Apparently, there was a demon feeding on young girls near the village. Several girls have gone missing in just a week.

I gripped my Katana while jumping from tree to tree. I was accompanied by my wolf Akira, my clan has a connection to wolves. We are all given a spirit wolf once we are old enough. Our wolves live as long as humans. They are bonded to their humans.

When I nearly reached the village, I heard a scream. I halted my tracks. I ran in the direction of the scream, Akira right behind me.

In the distance I saw a demon ripping apart a young girl, she looked no older than 15. Her lifeless body lay on the wet ground while the demon was ripping open her body. My blood boiled with anger, I drew my sword, took a deep breath, and focused on him. He only noticed me a second before I sliced his head off.

I looked at him while he was turning to ash. "May you rest in peace." I said softly, before turning towards the young girl's body.

After I buried the girl, I sat by her grave for a minute and prayed for her. Once I was done, I stood up and looked towards the village sadly. Somewhere in that village, a family is weeping for their missing daughter. Akira nudged my hand, he whined at me. "I know, we should be going."

On our journey out of the woods, I came across a river. The rain had almost completely stopped, only drizzling. I looked upon my reflection in the water, while Akira drank water. While looking at the water, I spotted something floating. It looked like a hairpin. I was confused and got into the water to go get it. Akira followed me swiftly.

I grabbed it and I realized it was a golden ornament. Akira sniffed it and looked just as confused as I was. But then suddenly the water around us began to move. We tried to swim to the shore but it was as if the water would not let us go. It sucked us to the depth. Once we reached the bottom it stopped. We swam our way to shore quickly.

Once there I looked at Akira "You alright boy" my voice laced with worry. But when I looked at him I saw he was a pup again. I was shocked. He whined while looking at himself but when he looked at me he nudged towards the water. I looked at my reflection once again and saw he was not the only one younger, I looked to be around the age of 7. After a few minutes, we collected ourselves.

Then once I stood up and looked at my surroundings, I realized we weren't in the same woods. "What the hell? Where are we? "I said out loud because I fully knew nobody would answer me.

After what felt like hours we finally got out of the woods. We came across what looked like a traditional-looking neighborhood. While we were walking, we bumped into a kind-looking middle-aged man. He was bold wearing brown traditional clothing. 

"Hmm, a little girl and a dog."Tell me, young one, what are you doing outside at this time of night? " he smiled kindly at us. "I don't know, we are lost," I replied.

"I see, do you have any parents or siblings?" He asked. "I shook my head "No, my family were all killed." I replied, honesty."Which was the truth, my whole family was killed by a demon when I was 8.

He looked at me sadly. "Alright, you two can stay with me from now on. I have a daughter of the same age as you, so I'm sure she'll be happy to meet you." I was shocked at his kindness. "Oh no, please, we wouldn't want to intrude." I declined.

"Nonsense, you won't intrude, I am Yukimura Kodo, it is nice to meet you too." He smiled warmly, at us.  "I'm Baji Sayaka and this is Akira, it's a pleasure to meet you too, Kodo-San."

"Please call me Kodo Sayaka-chan." We walked back to his home together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayaka Pov:

It's been almost 9 years that I have been living with the Yukimura family. Chizuru and I are inseparable.

She knows that I'm from another world. I told her on her 13th birthday. I told her about my family and how they died. I also told her about my mother being a demon and my father a human being. I was half a breed. I had all the abilities of a demon but was not affected by the sunlight, nor did I need human flesh to survive or age for that matter. 

My father was one of the most powerful demon slayer clans, the Baji clan. So when I was born it was a shock to all demon slayers. But they did accept me seeing as I had no interest in feeding on humans. 

But unfortunately, the demon king heard of me and sent his most powerful demons to slaughter my whole clan. All except me were killed. From that day on I trained to become a demon slayer. With my demon powers and my family's Justu techniques, I was unstoppable.

But when I joined the Yukimura family I was given the name Yukimura to bare. I was happy to have a family again but it was hard to fit into this new world. It took a while to get used to it. Luckily, Chizuru was very helpful. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayaka Pov:

Chizuru and I were having tea while our father was looking at the sky. Akira's almost full-grown body lies next to us. 

"I have something to inform you girls about. " Father, I suddenly spoke in a sad voice." "Yes father, what is it?" Chizuru asked, curiously." "We all looked at him in question." "I have to leave the capital soon, my work demands it." I looked at him with a smile. "I see, well please be safe father, the Capital isn't safe. " He turned to look at us.  "Of course, I will send word as often as I am able. "

Chizuru and I helped our father pack for his trip and wished him well before he left. 

For the next few months, Chizuru, and Akira were alone. We got word from our father as promised. But suddenly word stopped for months. Chizuru and I decided to leave home to search for our father.