Enough?

A/n: hey guys, guess who's back? Haha thats right. This stupid b*tch. Im sorry for not posting for so long, i was not in the right mental state for a while.. but i feel much better now so here you go, a much overdue oneshot. This was requested by menwahs , i hope you like it and im sorry for the very late update :(

This oneshot is a Noah Schnapp x male reader. If you dont like it then dont read it, i dont want any hate comments. Alright now, enjoy!

Fluff and angst.
Tw: self harm, abuse and cursing.

Noah pov:
I walk down the empty street, panic evident on my face. "Shit", i mutter to myself. As soon as i reach home i run upstairs to my room, trying to keep the tears at bay. "What do i do?", i groaned in frustration.

Just then a knock on the door startled me, "Noah?". My eyes widened. "Y-yes dad?"
"Can i come in?"
I quickly stuff the sheet of paper in the drawer, "Yes, come in".

I turn around in time to see my dad peering down at me. Did he see the paper?!
My worries subside when he asks, "Did you get your paper today?". So he didnt see it. Thank god. I shake my head. He sighs, "Alright, well, when you do, give it to me first". I nod and he turns to leave. "And Noah, this time you better have good grades, or i'll have to do something that we both will regret". Then he left.

I gulped, a tear running down my cheek. Opening the drawer i mentally slapped myself. 20/100, the paper said. School fucking sucks.

~~~

"C minus", the teacher announced my grade. Her name? I dont know. Couldnt care less though.
She sighs, "Noah you need to start taking this seriously, you cant keep fooling around, it will mess up your entire life if you dont get back on track right now".
I scoffed. Like she actually cares about me, please. But i dont say that. Instead, i nod and exit the room.

"Fuck", a deep voice says beside me. I look over to find a tall boy hunched over, panting as if he just ran a marathon. "You okay?", I asked, hoping he wouldn't get into explaining a whole long ass story. Thankfully, he just waved it off. "Yeah fine, just trying to hide from someone super annoying". I tried not to laugh at the horrified look on the boy's face when he mentioned the other person.
"Baby?", a girl's voice rang through the hallway. "Shit shit", the boy panicked, "help me!!!!".
I rolled my eyes and presumed walking when he grabbed my wrist, yanking me back. "What the fuck?".
He looked at me with pleading eyes and i sighed, pushing him in an empty classroom just as a dark haired girl appeared.

"Oh, hey Noah! Have you seen y/n?".
Y/n... so that's his name. I shake my head, "Uh yeah, I think I saw him in the physics lab". She scrunches up her nose, "Alright thanks", and with that she leaves. Y/n takes a breath of relief, walking out of the classroom and putting his hand on my shoulder, "Thank you so fucking much, i owe you big time". I shrug his hand off, "Nah, just dont involve me next time", i say, walking away.

"I'm y/n by the way", he calls out. I chuckle, "Figured. I'm Noah".

~~~

My mother's cries can be heard through the house as father keeps slapping her. "It's all your fault. You keep pampering him like a child when he is grown up. He needs to learn his responsibility", another slap. More cries. I try to drown it out, pressing the earphones deeper into my ears. "Fucking ashamed to even call him my son. 20/100 WHO THE FUCK GETS SUCH LOW GRADES". Slap. "Pathetic. JUST LIKE YOU". The door slams and my mother wails even louder.

I walk downstairs and see her lying on the floor. I take an ice pack from the freezer and press it against her cheek softly. She glares at me, snatching the ice pack and pushing me away. Her eyes are red from crying and her cheek a dark red from the abuse. "I hate you", she says. I bite my lip to keep from crying and nod. "Don't worry, i'll be out of your life soon enough".

~~~

I light the match and hold it under my arm, watching as my skin slowly warms up. "Burn", i mutter softly. A tear escapes my eyes as the flames touch my skin, my body screaming at me to stop but my mind numb, wanting to feel the pain. "I just want to be good enough", i whisper, more tears falling.

"N-noah?"
My eyes widen. Fuck.

~~~

<20 minutes ago>

Y/n pov:

"What the fuck was i supposed to do then Jenn?". I huffed in annoyance. Jenn rolls her eyes, "Just tell her that you are not interested". I smack her on the back of her head, "You think i haven't already tried that?". She gives me a death glare before turning back to the rows of pastry and cakes. She whistled, "Still can't believe you asked for help from the loser of my class". I look at her, trying to figure out if she's being serious or not. "What are you talking about?" 

She looks at me as if I just said the dumbest thing ever. "You don't know Noah Schnapp?". I shake my head. "Oh my god y/n what the fuck?". She orders her pastry and leads me to a table. "You remember that kid who transferred to our school 2 years ago?". I nod slowly, faintly remembering a few talks about him. "Yeah, I heard he didn't make a great first impression". Jenn laughs, "No, he didn't, anyways, since then people have been kind of making fun of him. No one is really friends with him. He sucks at school, sports, and at being a normal person". She snickers and I bite my lip to keep from telling her to fuck off. "Trust me y/n, you don't want to be seen with him". I sigh, "But what did he do so bad to get bullied so much?". 

She opens her mouth but then shuts it, thinking for a few minutes. "To be honest, I don't know, but i bet something stupid if he got the whole school to hate him in just a week". She laughs again and I want to slap the smirk off of her face. I have been friends with Jenn ever since I moved her 3 years ago, but I have never seen her behave like this... except a few times at a few parties, which also explains why she isn't my best friend. "Have you ever bullied him?", I ask her, praying the answer is no. But i know its no use when she nods her head eagerly, "Oh my god you should have seen him, he was crying so much". I grit my teeth and get up. 

"Where are you going?", she asks. I want to tell her off, but i know the power she holds in our school, so i shut my mouth and do the next best thing, lie. "I have a class, I'll talk later". She rolls her eyes, "Nerd". We bid goodbye and I run out of the shop, before I give in and barf all over her stupid face. God, why would people treat someone like that. He seems like a nice guy, even helped me when I was just being annoying as fuck. Just then I smell something burning. I walk towards the source and my eyes widen, "N-noah?".

A/n: decided to divide this in parts :) , will upload part two soon. 

Hope this was good, and if you guys have any suggestions on how to better my writing please feel free to tell me. 

Also should I do more male reader fics?