Sick

You and Noah are best friends. You're 15 and he's 16.

Y/n POV

"How is he now?".

"Well he is a bit better, slight cold, but it'll go away in a few days if he takes care".

I sigh and thank the doctor. Walking out the door I laugh to myself, "I told him not to do stupid things during winter, ah he gets sick so easily".

"Can we go home now?", he whines. "Yes Noah", I say getting in the car. He starts backing up the car out and drives ahead at full speed. I clutch onto him as he puts on a rock song and starts singing at the top of his voice. "Noahhhhh!! Slow down for god's sakes". I yell at him through the noise.

He looks at me with a smirk on his face, oh no, I close my eyes as he speeds up even more, if that is even possible, "Noah I swear to god you slow down now or no more gogo squeezes for you!!"

He looks at me with a hurt look and slams on the brakes hard. Shit imma go flyin through the windshield. I close my eyes and feel a hand on my chest keeping me on the seat. I peek my eyes open and look at his hand, firmly holding me. "Sorry, but don't worry I won't let you die while I'm here". He winks at me and starts driving again.

I breathe heavily, "You scared me for a second there". "I kno- aachoo"

"Ugh Noahh, stop at the medical store we need to buy a few things for you".

He nods, sneezing again. "Noah?" , "Yeah". "Your hand is um on my...". He looks at me, eyebrows furrowed and then at his hand. His eyes widen, blood rushing to his cheeks, "Um yeah shit I'm sorry", he says, taking his hand off. I hide my face with my hair so that he wouldn't see me blush........but I guess it's too late for that.

Noah POV

By the time we reach my house it starts raining heavily. "Quickly get all the bags out and head inside, I'll park the car and come". Y/n nods, getting out of the car. I park the car and get out, water splashing all over me, ugh and mud too. I walk towards y/n and take out the key.

"Oh my god it was freezing outside", she says while shivering. I take the bags from her and keep it on the counter. I look at her concerned, she looks pale, her lips are a little blue and her hair is damp over her forehead. "C'mon let's get you changed- Achoo".

"Okay and you h-h-have to take your medicine", she takes my hand and we walk upstairs to my room. I remove a hoodie and joggers for her, "Wear this". She nods and goes to the bathroom to change while I look for something to wear.

Y/n POV

I change and dry my hair with a towel, going into Noah's room, he's lying there on the bed, wearing. "Noahhh, you changed your pants, what about your shirt, why didn't you change that?!". He looks at me startled, "Sorry my mom called and then I got distracted". I sigh and roll my eyes. I look back at him, he looks me up and down biting his lip, is he checking me out- nahh he wouldn't, he would never like me, i'm just his best friend. I clear my throat, taking out a tshirt for him to wear. "Change now!". He sighs and gets up, he comes closer to me, trapping me between him and the cupboard. He practically towers over me, how the hell is he so tall, he used to be so short!

"Okay y/n/n, thanks", he says, taking the clothes. I gulp as he takes off his shirt, the abs edhurwfgr3fbjkwbvu3groghrwdfiqigtf. "You okay?",he asks, pulling my chin up. My mouth is so dry I'm afraid I'll sound like a frog so I smile and nod my head. He's so close to me, I can feel his breath on my skin.

He rests his forehead against mine, playing with my hair. Deep breaths y/n, he's just doing this cause you both are best friends, nothing else, don't start hoping for something else. He traces his hand up and down my arm, sending a tingle up my spine. I lean against him, god he is driving me crazy. His hands snake around my waist and he hugs me tightly, "Thank you y/n/n".