A thousand years

Age - 15 , after quarantine, you both are already dating, fluff. Enjoy!

Y/n POV

I was finally going to see Noah today! After 5 months, he had been shooting so I could only facetime him. I miss him so much. Ugh I hate Covid! I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts, tapping on Noah's chat.

Y/n💕😘

Heyyyyoooo

Noaaahhh💖😜

Hiiiiiiii

Y/n💕😘

Whatcha dooinn?

Noaaahhh💖😜

Homework:(

Y/n💕😘

Awww, I'll be there in an hour

Noaaahhh💖😜

Yaaaaaaaay come fast, I can't wait to see you!!

Y/n💕😘

Yessss, see you ltr, byee

Love youu

Noaaahhh💖😜

Love you too y/n/n

(end of conversation)

I close my phone and go take a shower. After the shower I rummage through my cupboard for a good outfit, "Momm". "Yes honey?". "Where is that new top I bought?". "It's in the bag".

I topple over the bag sighing in relief as I find the top. "Got it, thank you".

- your outfit (you can imagine something else)

I say bye to my parents and head out the door, Noah's house is just 10 minutes away so I usually walk there. As I pass by I see a few girls give me the stink eye, at first it used to bother me a lot but I couldn't really care less today.

I sweetly smile at them and keep walking. I reach his house and knock on the door. "Hey y/n", Karine says. "Hi Karine", she doesn't like it when I say Mrs Schnapp. "Y/n!!", Chloe screams, jumping up from the couch. I rush forward and hug her. "Noah's upstairs waiting for you", she says wiggling her eyebrows. "Thanks Chlo", I roll my eyes and head upstairs.

I bite my lip trying not to squeal with joy. I knock on the door, "Mr Schnapp". Noah opens the door with a grin on his face, "Y/n/n!". I giggle and tackle him, hugging him tight. He tucks my hair behind my ear leaning in. I close my eyes waiting, but nothing happens.

"Noah what are- Noahhh". I scream as Noah starts tickling me. He chases me across the room, "Okay okay truce, truce please", I say out of breath. "Okay", he says and flops down on the bed.

I give him a warning look, "Oh c'mon, I won't tickle, I promise", he smiles and I sit down beside him. "I missed you", I whisper. "I missed you too". I prop up on my elbow and kiss him, it's slow but sweet. He intertwined our hands as I smiled into the kiss. We separate after a minute or two, I giggle, "What?", he asks.

"Nothing, it's just that your hair's a mess, haha". He rolls his eyes at me and hugs me.

~After 2 hours~

Noah POV

"Kids! Dinner's ready", I hear mom yell and I wake up y/n. She's so cute when she's sleeping. "Y/n/n, c'mon we gotta go". She rubs her eyes, tucking her hair behind her ears and I can't help but smile. "What", she asks, biting her lip. "Nothing". She giggles and takes my hand, heading downstairs.

"Hey lovebirds", Chloe says, passing us a McDonald's bag. "Hey Chlo", y/n says groggily. "You seem tired, what did you guys do up there?", she says smirking. I fake laugh, "Hey Chloe? Shut up".

"Okay that's it, no fighting or anything even close to it", mom says eyeing us. I hear y/n laugh and we all agree. "Alright I'm going to Julia's house, bye guys". "Bye Chlo", me and y/n say.

I take out my phone and take a video of me and y/n eating, posting it on my insta story.

- imagine this is you

We head over to the couch and watch a movie when my and y/n's phone starts blowing up.

Mills😂✌🤦‍♀️

Bro you w y/n????

Schnappiee😂🤷‍♀️

Yes m w her, ig u saw d story?

Mills😂✌🤦‍♀️

Duhhhhh

Y/n POV

I see Noah laughing, "what", he shows me his phone, I laugh and get a text from the st group saying that they want to see me. I reply and shut the phone cuddling with Noah, "I love you y/n/n". "I love you too", I smile against his chest.

~Next morning~

I wake up to see Noah's arms wrapped around my waist, I chuckle and untangle myself going to the washroom.

I come back to see Noah with heart eyes staring at his phone. "What are you looking at?"

"You posted a photo of us?".

I giggle, "Yeah, I posted it last night". I go sit beside him looking at the post.

Instagram

Y/u/n (your username) 

y/u/n - I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more. 💖

Tagged - @noahschnapp

I giggle again and Noah attacks me with kisses, "Noahh", I say. "Yes y/n" he says with a smirk. I laugh and kiss him. I am so lucky to have him.