You cheater!

A/n: heyyyy its meeeee, my tests are finally over!!!! im so happy :D , since my tests are over here you go, a small not a oneshot exactly but something like that. I've been working on the part two for reunited for the past 2 days hopefully i'll upload it by tomorrow and then start on the st x tvd mini-series. Updates might be a little slow since I have assignments left to complete which will take about 3 or 4 days. Anyways, Enjoy! Honestly I don't even know what this is, i'm sleep deprived so it might just be shit. 

Fluff i guess

"Oh my god I cannot believe you", you yelled at your boyfriend, Noah. Yes, the Noah Schnapp. 

"Oh shut up", he retorted

"You are a cheater", you threw books at him while he tried to make you calm down. 

"I am not!"

"I can't believe you would cheat like that"

"Y/n stop being so dramatic"

"Hey hey I am never dramatic!!"

"And you wonder where your sister has got the drama from!"

"YOU CHEATED!! HOW WILL I EVER LIVE NOW, MY OWN BOYFRIEND BETRAYED MY TRUST"

"Y/n, sweetheart, I love you" 

"How can I trust anything you say now Noah?!" 

"Y/n I swear to god, It's not a big deal"

"I have nothing to live for!", you said and stormed out. 

"Oh for fucks sakes y/n I love youu baby please"

The front door opened and came in the famous Finn wolfhard (cue cheering), "What's wrong?", he asked grabbing some ice cream from the fridge.

"Noah cheated", you said from the other room. 

Finn looked at Noah and back at his ice cream, "Monopoly?", he asked. With a sigh Noah nodded, chuckling, "Monopoly".