Timeskip to 12.50 pm
Ira's pov
       After the ride we have reached a restaurant. But why? I thought we were going meet them in some huge mansion or a big hotel or something? I looked at him. Well I don't thing he's in the mood for talking. He still has his grip on my waist. He is literally squishing me. I think his one hand is enough to crush my waist. I looked at Aldrich who was giving us a goofy grin. This is all his fault. Apparently
throughout the whole ride Aldrich pissed him off by making him jealous. At first it was okay and then he couldn't hold it in. He threw a fit at him like a kid....I managed to calm him a bit. Well maybe a little bit. And Aldrich being the maniac he was laughing. But I honestly think Aldrich is a great guy. He is very talkative and introverted unlike this arrogant bastard. And he did made me loosen up some tension. I think he mean well for the both of us. Us.....

"Amore are you okay?"

Suddenly I got snapped from my thoughts "Huh?"

"You seemed to doze off. Are you okay? Do you want anything?" He asked.

"Oh..uh..no. I was just admiring...the-the interior."

"I see. But you do seem a bit tired. Didn't you had breakfast?"

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

Well to honest I am very hungry right now.

"Amore..you can tell me anything."

"Um...I did had my b-breakfast..but now I am very h-hungry" I gently looked at him. And that's when my stomach growled..

Oh great.

I don't know what came to me but I hid my face in his chest out of embarrassment. I immediately pulled off. My face was completely red.

"Uh..I-I am s-sorr-"

Suddenly he put his finger on my lips. I froze.

"Shh..It's okay my amore. Let's go. My parents are waiting. I will order the best food for you." He said in his raspy voice. He grabbed my hands and went to the balcony.

What the hell just happened? I looked around. Thank god. There weren't much people here. Still...I looked at Aldrich who was giving us a smirk. He saw it all...great.

Third person's pov
           The trio reached the balcony. Ira's
eyes widened as she saw the beautiful view of the mediterranean sea infront of her.

 Ira'seyes widened as she saw the beautiful view of the mediterranean sea infront of her

Then a tall man dressed in a black suit came towards them.

"Buon pomeriggio signore. Il padrone e la signora ti stanno aspettando."
(Good afternoon sir. Master and madam are waiting for you.) He said and all the three followed them. While Ira was still confused. Then Ira saw two couples sitting on another table.

Is that his parents?

Ira thought as her heart beat fastened.

"Ehi zia! zio!" (Hey aunty! Uncle!) Aldrich exclaimed causing the couple to turn around.