Chapter 1

Well, I don't know where to start.. Ok before you read this i just want to warn you that I made some drastic changes to this story. If you alreday been reading my old story than you may know that the main characters name has been switched. I've been going over my story and thought this would be best. I apologize for the changes and how diffrent it will be from my old one..... But please enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora stood on her very tippy toes, her finger tips inches away from the book she wanted. Being at least 4'8 tall, it doesn't help much for reaching high things.

She heard a low chuckle from behind her, "Ever thought of a stool?" her big brother teased, walking up to her.

Aurora shot him her best glare, which made him laugh. Being so small and fragile looking, being a threat wasn't one of her specialties, "You look like a angry baby chick," he laughed, squeezing her natural rosy cheeks.

She slapped his hand away from her, "Can you not Edgar," she complained. looking up at him. He practically towers over her, "May you?" she pouted, pointing at the book she wanted.

Without any trouble Edgar took the red cover book from the shelf, "Love & Misadventure..?" eyeing the title, "More poetry I see," he smirked, opening the book.

"Hey!" trying to get it from him, but he just barley lift up higher from her reach.

"Girls your age should be reading Green Eggs and Ham or something," still looking threw the pages.

"My age?!" still trying to reach for it, "My reading level isn't the same as yours Edgar," she shot back.

He just chuckled finally handing her the book, "Not all can be book warms,"

She just childishly stuck her tongue at him and took the book.

My name is Aurora, which you already may now, Aurora Faye to be more formal. I am the smallest of Fae (fairy) and I got a little Angel in me as well. Been skipped threw my blood line for centuries, and I somehow inherited the two most purest breeds. How? I have no clue, all I know it's very rare, and was from my mothers side. I'm 17 and I'm 4'8 which makes most people practically giants to me. There's 5th graders bigger than I am! Thanks to my parents, I'm a very well mannered lady. But also quite shy, I lack confidence big time. Considering how fragile my appearance is, everyone is afraid they might break me.

I consider myself pretty, thanks to my mother. I have big bright blue eyes, with gold specks and swirls of gray. Very fare light skin, light a china doll most would say. Along with rosy cheeks and small deep dimples when I smile. Also I have very long hair, it actually stops right to my butt. Never had a haircut in my life. My hair is a light caramel, chest nut color. Pretty unique shade. It's a pain in the butt considering i get the worse bed head if i don't braid it once i go to bed. What I really love about it is how bounce my spiral curls are. Always wondered how long it actually is if I straighten it, but never did. I love my curls.

"Can we go now?" Edgar moaned, already complaining.

She rolled her eyes, "You didn't have to drive me you know," looking threw another bookcase, "The bus stop isn't that far of a walk from our house,"

He lets out a laugh, "As if dad would let you ride the bus?" leaning his arm on top of her head, "Like that would ever happen,"

As you can probably tell, my parents are a bit protective of me. Both my parents and brother are werewolves, which is strange considering we aren't in a pack like most. I never seen them shift though, my dad acts like we are just a normal human family. We just moved from this small town in Italy all the way to America a couple months ago. It was this sudden huge change, I never really knew why. I loved that little town, and the sweet people that lived around us. But this wasn't the first time we have moved somewhere far away, we move a lot. My father says cause of work. But every where we moved to was to a small simple town.