"Well- yeah, it was that 1k ring you wanted to get. Remember? So I got it for you!" Dream let out a chirp, the brightest smile was plastered on his face. He only gained a slight smile from George that faded rather quickly.

"Thanks.." George sighed, Dream felt his mind lost.

Does he not like it? Dream wondered from George's reaction, he expected something bigger. Was the present not good enough? He thought it was George's main wish to get for Christmas. And, it seemed like he didn't bother about it.

George closed the box with the ring still in it, setting it on the stand. "The gift is great and all-" He began, "I just didn't get you one. I had too much stuff to carry on the plane and I could only bring 3 presents," George shrugged and just simply left the room, leaving Dream lost in his mind.

"Oh.." Dream murmured. It was okay, he guessed. He didn't need a present anyway, he already had so much stuff.

Dream left the room as well and went back into the house's living-room, he saw George handing gifts to the other three boys; Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity. Dream's eyes were caught, pressing his lips as George seemed so happy to give them presents.

"Oh my god- Is this the brand new iPhone?!" Karl squeaked, his voice being high and a laugh followed after.

Dream forced a smile to be created on his face, then he suddenly felt a small tap on his shoulder, making him twirl around. He saw Andrew behind him, holding up a small box in his hands. Dream blinked with bemuse.

"I couldn't forget my bestfriend a gift, could I?" Andrew speaks, his eyes shined as him and Dream's were locked on each other's.

Dream laughed a little, his head mellowed as he picked up the box, unwrapping it with small eagerness. He found a pretty silver necklace, a pedant was attached to it. He opened it and found the most tiny picture of him and Andrew together hidden inside.

Dream's mouth dropped and a gasp escaped, "Is this the picture we took the day when you moved?" He asked with his voice being in pure happiness, a flustered smile couldn't be hidden as it was formed onto his face.

"Yes, is it! It was also the last time we ever saw each other-" Andrew was cut off by Dream giving him a tight squeeze with his arms, the dark brunette softened and hugged back gratefully.

The two boys laughed and pulled away, Dream's vision was stuck to the small picture. "I love it-" The blonde sniffed, and Andrew seemed glad to hear that.

"Dream, you got a gift?! Let me see!" Sapnap exclaimed as he came over, taking the necklace from Dream's hands. "Oh my god- Is this you guys? You guys are so adorable," His voice was squeaky.

Dream scoffed, "We were probably closer than anyone in the whole entire school," He shrugs, giving a small bump to Andrew by the shoulder.

Andrew let out a laugh, he gripped onto Dream, both of them almost following as Andrew's body was pushed in for a hug. The pair let out giggles, one of Andrew's hand being placed on the other's smoothing cheek.

Dream gleed with a lopsided smirk being tugged into his lips, closing his eyes as he rested in Andrew's warm embrace.

He felt so loved.

It made his face redden.

~

The boys now arrived at the restaurant they were going to eat at for dinner. It was kind of an expensive place but Dream wanted to do something for the gang, so he decided to pay for the check after.

All of them entered the small building and they were escorted to a table by a waitress. Dream's eyes casted to George, he wanted to save a seat for him so he did. "George, wanna sit by me?" Dream suggested to the brit.