Finding Out

Sasuke and Naruto were standing in the Hatake training ground. "Sasuke you go first." said the figure of the masked jonin. Itachi had gone on a mission and his family was too about upholding Uchiha pride and stuff that they did not care where Sasuke went. Sasuke nodded and picked up a paper. When he channeled some chakra into it, the paper crinkled, and then the corners burnt very little. "Sasuke, your natural affinity is Raiton, but I'm guessing that you've been practicing Katon for it's the Uchiha's main element. It seems you have developed some kind of a second affinity for it." Sasuke nodded with a look of glee on his face and whispered to Naruto. "I told you I'd get Raiton, I always thought it was sooo cool!"
 "Oi whispering afterward. Naruto, your turn." said the silver-haired jonin. Naruto picked up the paper and channeled some chakra. The paper was cut diagonally, one part crinkling and the other getting wet. "Oh my god, three elements! Suiton, Raiton, and Fuuton. Tell you what, you both make the perfect duo." Naruto and Sasuke were delighted to hear that, but a question arose in their mind... "How are we a perfect duo?" they both asked in unison. Kakashi started explaining "You see (DHAAR MANNNN), a Katon attack is weaker than a Suiton attack, but if said Katon attack is strengthened with Fuuton, then it can overpower a Suiton attack. So you both can use combination attacks to overpower most enemy attacks.  Similarly, you can combine Raiton with Suiton, for a strong Suiton attack that has Raiton flowing through it. Katon combined with Raiton can straight up devastate the enemy, if used right. So you both could probably take out entire villages, if only you work on your teamwork." Sasuke and Naruto were completely in awe. They were the perfect duo. They high-fived each other and started their training. They were pretty tired by lunch, and since Itachi was still out and Kakashi had to go for a mission, Naruto and Sasuke went to search for someplace to eat. As they walked around the streets, everyone started giving dark looks and whispering things like "There's that demon fox again, I wish I could just beat him to the pulp." Sasuke noticed this and was angered, but seeing that Naruto was completely ignoring them, he decided to do the same. They found a BBQ place that was owned by the Akimichis. Deciding that barbeque would be pretty good, they went it. Sasuke had already adopted Naruto's ideology about food. Eat as much as you and whatever you want, just burn it out during training.  They walked in to see Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji on a seat of 6 to the left. "Mind if we join, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino-chan?" said Naruto, putting special emphasis on the -chan.  The trio turned back and saw them. "Not at all Sasuke, Naruto-kun," replied Ino, playing the same game of emphasis that Naruto did. Naruto sat down and they chatted away while eating their food. As they all left together, they all saw the civilian's glares again. "Why does everyone call you a demon, or glare at you like that all the time, Naruto?" asked Sasuke. Naruto stopped walking and after a couple of seconds, he motioned them down to an empty alley. "Well  I'm not exactly sure, but I do have a theory." said the masked blonde.  "But I'm not sure if you'll like hearing it, you might not wanna be my friends anymore." Nothing said for two seconds before Sasuke hugged him. At first, Naruto was in shock but returned the hug. "Nothing and when I say that, I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, will stop me from being your friend." the Uchiha said. Naruto let a tear slip from his eye as Ino hugged him from behind as well. " I was born on October 10th, four years ago, the same day that the Yondaime lost his life, and the Kyuubi attacked the village. People always call me a demon fox and such, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the Kyuubi. From what I understand, Kyyubi was a giant chakra force, not a creature. They say that the Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi into a baby child, who supposedly died that day. But I think..." there was a long silence, before the mask-bearing boy said, "He might have sealed it in me." Everyone gasped, except Shikamaru. The Nara heir just said, "I had started to figure something of the sort as well." There was an awkward silence. Naruto said, "I understand if you won't want me near you." But this time Ino spoke up "Naruto you do realize that you're not the demon, you're the jailor of the demon. If anything, we should be thankful to you for stopping the Kyuubi from rioting." Everyone nodded as Naruto was embraced by Ino again. "Thank you guys, it means a lot. But there's also a second theory I have. Tou-san was just 14 years old at the time of my birth and I don't know about my Kaa-chan. So I....... I might be the Yondaime's son." Everyone gasped again, except Shikamaru. The lazy boy said "I see where you get that from. The Yondaime couldn't have just sealed the Kyuubi into somebody's son. He would've sealed it into his own. Not to mention, your hair color is precisely that of the Yondaime." Naruto just nodded. "There's only one way to find out... ask Tou-san..." "Don't worry Naruto, families arent made from blood. They're made from bonds. Even if Kakashi-san might not be your real father from blood, he has taken care of you like one. He'll always be your father." said the Uchiha. Naruto broke into tears. 'T-Thank y-you guys, I r-really couldn't h-have asked for b-better f-friends." Everyone consoled the young blonde.