🗻ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ- ᴋᴜᴍᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ🗻

PppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrEVIOUSLY on When she Fights beside Me:

Sisu finally gets the plant that's a possible antidote for Ranjana's poison cuz Raya got a huge ass dose of the stuff.

Also, Namaari and Sisu proceed to make another plan to defeat Ranjana

Nooooowwwww onto the story!!!! >:3

Meanwhile at Ranjana's lair cuz we love "villains being alone in their lair whining " scenes🌵💚😀👍

Ranjana glared at the old man and his two soldiers and punched the wall with anger. "YOU! YOU KEEP LETTING THEM GET AWAY! YOU USELESS BINTURIS!"

"Chief Ranjana, they are good fighters, they slip away easily," one man said.

The old man spoke, "that woman in Spine turned out to be the dragon Sisudatu, good chief."

"I DON'T CARE WHO IT WAS!!! THE POINT IS, YOU LET HER GET AWAY! YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS! DO I REALLY HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?! GET OUT!"

The men bowed and exited the room. Ranjana went to his weapon table, and looked at a stone, similar to the dragon gem but seemed to have green, black and purple light, almost exactly like the Druun.

"There's one thing I haven't tried," he maliciously told himself.

"My most powerful weapon. I will know their greatest fears and weaknesses. Such weak minds, against a strong, powerful man like me. I will become the ruler of Kumandra, I will become their ruler, their savior, their GOD." (Me: plz stop saying that😀)He wickedly laughed as he felt the infinite power coursing through him.

Uh oh. Anyway pals, back in Fang now.

Namaari and Sisu stayed with Raya in the healing room, waiting anxiously for her to regain consciousness. "I'm getting really worried, Namaari. It's been two days already, and Anong said we only had three."

Namaari sighed, her hands entangled in her hair. "If only I hadn't been so stupid. None of this would have happened." Sisu put a hand on Namaari's shoulder. "Hey. Don't beat yourself up about it. A lot of people fall victim to people like him, no matter how physically or mentally strong they are, he can always find a way to mess with them."

"I know, it's just, I feel like this whole ordeal is my fault."

"It's not. It's his."

Just then, they heard mumbling and shuffling. "Huhh? What's happening?" The two women turned around to see Raya opening her eyes. Their faces brightened immediately, and they ran over to wrap their friend in a warm embrace. "Love you guys too, but I think we're celebrating too soon. Any plans to take Ranjana down?"

They explained the plan to Raya, who looked skeptical. "I dunno guys. I really don't want to put anyone in danger." She took Namaari's hands in hers. "Especially you."

"Raya, even with us fighting together, Ranjana would be impossible to defeat. Someone with his power would take an army."

"I suppose you're right," Raya sighed.

"Anyway," Namaari continued. "I think we should take this plan to the council, see what they think, and see if we can get willing people."

Council meeting, which, will probably be like a fucking reality show:

Chief Virana gave Benja a furious glare. "Chief Benja, it has been two months, and Ranjana is still out there! May I remind you how much that vile man has hurt my daughter? Also, he almost killed both of our children on several occasions!"

The Spine chief interrupted: "One of his men has come to my village, and I've gotten several reports of him trying to steal from my people!"

Chief Dang-Hi butted in as well. "My people say his men have been stealing weapons to poison them!"

👁👄👁🍿

The council began to argue, protesting each other's points, and yelling over one another. Raya and Namaari entered the room, hand in hand with Sisu in her dragon form.

"We have a plan!" Raya shouted in the midst of the chaos.

"Raya and I have each tried to take Ranjana on individually and have both been injured in the process, and nearly killed. We have even tried both fighting him, but nothing worked," Namaari began. "He is too powerful for one, or even two people to attack on their own."

"Me, my siblings and a very wise dragon who raised us have volunteered to help counter his abilities and with each land having diverse fighting skills, we could form an army." No one said anything.

"Look," Sisu sighed. "I met five individuals from each land who were willing to put aside their differences for the greater good," Sisu added.

"Tong of Spine," Tong stood up.

"Boun of Tail," the boy's sister ruffled his hair before he stood up.

"Little Noi of Talon, who is terrifyingly intelligent for her age," Her mother lifted her up and the Ongis stacked on top of each other.

"Princess Raya of Heart," Raya stepped forward.

"And princess Namaari of Fang." Namaari stepped forward as they all joined together at the back of the room.

"These people, who didn't know each other at first, whose homes were at war were willing to trust each other for the good of the world, and now, we came back. Let's attack together, and show Ranjana and his men that we really are Kumandra again!"

🏜🏝🗻🏔🏞 yuhhhh les goooo!