💎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷- 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 💎

TW: abuse, being degraded, depression, Ranjana being a sussy baka as per usual ;-;

Boo, you whore😤

Raya angrily arrived at Ranjana's lair. All she could think about was getting Namaari back and defeating Ranjana. As she entered the huge, cold cave, two tall, burly men, both dressed in black silk. They had glowing green markings along their toned arms. They both drew long blades and attacked Raya, her jumping to the side and knocking the sword out of one man's hand and kicking the other's face. They both fell to the ground and Raya moved on. The cave had several booby traps including several poisoned darts shooting from the walls, a net dropping from the ceiling, and statues with glowing eyes that threw poison axes. She dodged them all perfectly. She had a fair amount of experience with traps, along with Benja training her to get past them when she was young. Battle training with her Ba seemed like a lifetime ago, but she couldn't focus on that now. She entered the big stone door knowing she had a job to do.

Meanwhile with Ranjana and Namaari💚💛

Namaari was tied to the wall again. She sighed, hoping that by joining Ranjana, she would at least avoid being tortured by him, but alas, that wasn't the case. Her arm that wasn't encased in green crystals and steel was painfully being stabbed by Ranjana, with a dagger that seemed to have veins. Poison coursed through them, going into her arm.             
"Ignore the pain, this is for your own good, dep' la." He whispered the last part.
"Don't call me that! Why are you even doing this, what's the point?" Namaari snapped. Ranjana chuckled and removed the dagger, and used it to cut Namaari's binding.
"Kneel," he said. Namaari obeyed. "Did you forget what you are now? Who are you, WHAT are you to tell me what to do?" He cracked a whip. "I took you in, on the condition that you were working for me? Remember," he gave her several lashes on the back as he spoke. "You are nothing but a slave to me. I am your chief, your master, your GOD. I took you in because you had no other purpose in this world, no one needed you, no one cared for you, no one loved you. This is a heroic act on my part." (A/n: jesus shut up💢)Tears poured down Namaari's face. The pain of the whip combined with Ranjana's words just hurt so much. But she had to do this so she'd stop hurting and inconveniencing everyone she loved. Until she heard a familiar yell.

"You are WRONG!" It was Raya, with her sword. She walked over to him and brandished the blade at Ranjana. "Namaari is so much more than that. And you've been telling her lies. You are a vile, evil, disgusting man, and you need to pay!"

Ranjana smirked. "Well well well, brave aren't we," Ranjana growled as he drew his own sword. Raya ran at him, and swung her blade, Ranjana just barely blocking it. He then thrust his blade as Raya dodged it. It scratched her arm a bit but not enough to do any real damage. The two swords clang as they banged together as Ranjana and Raya both fought with fury and skill. Raya then kicked Ranjana back and then punched his face, knocking him down and stunning him. She ran to Namaari. "Namaari! C'mon, you need to get out of here as fast as you can! Don't you see what he's doing to you?!"

"She's lying," Ranjana hissed as he stood up. "Attack her!" He moved his arm, to hit Raya, which in turn caused Namaari's metal arm to hit her, scratching her face. Namaari's face was streaked with tears. He then controlled the hand to turn into an axe, which he forced Namaari to swing across Raya's stomach, Raya fell to the ground, bleeding. Namaari screamed and ran over to her.

"No! No no no no no!" Namaari cradled Raya's head as Raya reached out and caressed Namaari's cheek.
"You're not a binturi dep' la. I am so so sorry. You mean everything to me, and I love you." Raya used the last of her strength to lift her head up and...

....

Their lips touched, and Raya and Namaari shared their first kiss. A few seconds of pure bliss, before Raya passed out.

Namaari turned to Ranjana and glared at him, flaming with rage. "Why... WHY DID I EVER JOIN YOU?! YOU SAID I WOULDN'T HURT ANYONE BY JOINING YOU, YOU LIAR." Her armour started cracking, before exploding off of her. The glowing green of Ranjana's magic seemed to slightly dim, as Tuk-tuk rolled in as Namaari picked up Raya and put her on and then got on and cradled the unconscious Raya in her arms. Raya was still breathing as Tuk-tuk rolled faster than ever before to Fang.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOURS TRULY

They got to Fang where Namaari rushed Raya to Anong. "Help her PLEASE!" Anong almost fainted but took Raya. Namaari followed. "This is awful. My usual healing methods definitely won't work." She laid Raya on a mat. "Princess! Please get chief Benja!" Namaari ran to the room where the council was having a meeting. "Chief Benja!You need to go to the healer's room! Raya's hurt! She may be dying!"

Chief Benja couldn't talk or move. He seemed to be paralyzed with grief and fear.