💛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ-ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀɴɢ💛

Ranjana laughed and drew his sword. It was glowing a strange lime green color, as most things were that were tainted by his magic. "Look closely at this sword. It, as is all of my weaponry, is terribly, terribly poisonous." He then held it to Namaari's chest, his sinister grin making Raya's blood boil and her fists tighten in rage. He looked straight into her teared up eyes as he hissed, "it'd be such a shame if it were to say... hit your little friend here."

"Don't you even think about it you foul bastard!" She shouted. "Hmm. May I remind you of the little deal I made with the chiefs of Heart and Fang? You tell me where the dragon magic is, or the princess dies."

Raya shed more angry tears. "No! Never! I-i'll fight you! If I win, you set Namaari free and never bother Kumandra again!"

He chuckled. "Alright. If I win, I get the dragon magic, and your father's throne," he replied. "It's a deal," Raya said, holding her hand out for Ranjana to shake it. They shook hands and then Raya jumped and swung her blade fiercely, making a clang as it clashed with Ranjana's lime green glowing sword. He then parried his niece's attack making a move for her stomach. Raya dodged it as she back flipped and Ranjana looked stunned, giving Raya the perfect opportunity to unleash a flurry of attacks.

"Well? Don't just stand there! Let's help!" Tong shouted as he brought out his colossal whale bone battle axe.
He took a swing at Ranjana's head before him ducking it just in time for Noi and her Ongis to join in, Noi side kicking the man in the face while the Ongis blinded his vision. Boun had time to punch him in the shoulder before his powerful sword knocked the big bone axe out of Tong's hand.
Raya and Ranjana then battled one on one for a bit before Raya jumped to the side, perfectly dodging the slash that was about to come at her. She then rolled under him, to the stone wall where she managed to quickly slice Namaari's binding so she could join the fight. Ranjana made a swing at the Fang princess with his poisonous sword but luckily she missed and went for another face kick, hitting him right in the eye. Ranjana growled in fury before charging at Namaari, his sword cutting a deep gash in her arm.

"No!" Shouted Raya. Furiously, Sisu ran to them and used her fog power to block the man's vision and stunning him, knocking him to the ground and giving them just enough time to run out of the cave. Once they were far away enough from the cave they got back on Tuk-tuk, except Namaari, who fell to the ground clutching her arm and hissing in agony. Raya lifted her onto the big furry creature before urgently shouting, "We need to get back to Fang and get Namaari a healer fast!"

"Yes! Head back to Fang! It shall not be long until I come to claim my reward," Ranjana shouted as the group hurried away.