@RandomPersonRosey : Don't drop souls, they're not as strong as pokeballs

@RandomPersonRosey Error gets reborn into PokeTale. He ends up only letting close friends and family touch him. He glitches when touched suddenly or when touched by anyone other than friends or family. Like, if someone had to be touched to be taken care of, then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind being touched by their family as much. Error actually knows how to eat because he is raised by a family that teaches him to eat so that he doesn't starve obviously. (unless instead of being reborn into a family he is turned younger and dropped into a neglectful orphanage until either he gets adopted by a family or he goes out on his own) You can decide whether or not to turn him into a pokemon, monster, or human.

===== =====

"Finally!" A delighted marigold deity exclaimed with a squeal. She held a small, (at least, compared to her hands. She isn't exactly human-sized) fractured soul and beamed at it. "After so many distractions and taking away Fate's paperwork and replacing them with unfinished ones, I finally got him out of there!"

The deity laughed happily and did a small spin inside the room filled with different, delicate mediums used to hold entire multiverses. "Take that Fate! I did it, I did it~" she sang with a voice full of mockery.

"DESTINY!"

The door suddenly slammed open and a ruby red being roared in rage. "WHERE DID YOU PUT ERROR?!" They grabbed Destiny and pulled her close, making her accidentally drop the soul. The two deities watched in horrified silence as it fell into a large mountain of different multiverses.

"...FATE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"WHAT DID I DO? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STOLE ERROR!"

"YOU DIDN'T DESERVE HIM!"

"THAT'S IT, MUUUM!"

"SHI- SHUT UP!"

"NO U"

—— ——

Error Aberrant is in no way, a normal child. The family of three knows this and accepts this as a fact. After all, what normal child attracts Pokémon like honey and Combees? It didn't matter whether or not the Pokémon responded in positive or negative ways, they still continued to appear over, and over again.

At first, Gaster, the single father of (now) three sons, had been incredibly worried that if Error did indeed attract some hostile Pokémon, it would end terribly. However, his worries were soon proven unneeded when he accidentally witnessed his oldest son pick up a wild Tyranitar by the tail effortlessly and use it to swing and throw it back into the forest it came from. After that, plus witnessing the many scars that the child adorned, Gaster decided to finally seek out the orphanage where he had found Error and ask some much-needed questions.

When the Caregiver simply shook her head and gave him a pitiful pat on the back, he realised that Error wasn't just "not normal".

Luckily, Error's younger siblings had a much easier time with the ex-destroyer.

Papyrus had, as expected, welcomed his new older brother with open arms. The younger skeleton had been more than delighted to play with the harmless Pokémon that Error attracted at times, as well as watch the dark-boned skeleton eat all the mud spaghetti he made. (Both Sans and Gaster had witnessed this and could simply watch in mortification as Error simply smiled and gave Papyrus a thumbs up. They paled even further when Papyrus turned to them with more of the inedible "food".

Sans had been much more cautious than Papyrus. He had spent a lot of his time simply watching Error during the first few weeks. When they finally started to talk, the two of them had conversed about quantum physics and the possibility of actual teleportation without the help of Pokémon for an entire hour. After that simple encounter, finding them talking about magic and the ability to use them became a much more common thing. The day when Sans had finally captured his first Pokémon, he had been afraid that his older brother would be envious or simply angry that a child two years younger than him got a Pokémon first. When Error smiled and gave him an approving nod, Sans had never been more relieved.

Error wasn't sure what to think about his new family. Perhaps it was the fact that they seemed so unusually kind, or it could be the fact that Error had simply been relaxing (a rare phenomenon) in the anti-void when he had been kidnapped by what seemed to be giant yellow hands. He didn't know why the Gaster had panicked over his non-existent eating habits, and only panicked more when he did start to eat (the plate). Papyrus's affection was something foreign to the skeleton with haphephobia, but it was a welcome change. Sans was someone that greatly amused him. Their chats about magic and teleportation were usually long and most of the time, Error could barely hide his want to cackle and expose the fact that yes, magic is real and teleportation is indeed possible. When Sans had brought back a Cubone, seeming nervous for some reason, Error had tried his best to be a supportive older brother.

Perhaps that's why he was now walking through the dark forest, searching for a Pokémon of his own. It isn't like Error really needs one, his strength and magic are enough for him, he just wants to hopefully fit in more with his new life. He paused and turned around, narrowing his eyes and quickly putting on his red round glasses. There it was, a gigantic red and black Pokémon that seemed rather lonely... maybe he should do a Nightmare and bring it home. Yeah, that seemed like a good idea.

Gaster watched in disbelief as Error returned home with giant Pokémon following beside him. It was red and black with brilliant blue eyes. Its arms were wings with claws and its shape was similar to a Y.

"HelLo dAd. I...bRouGht hOmE a FriEnd."

Gaster wanted to both cry and laugh at the same time because 1, Error finally called him dad and 2, he's pretty sure that Pokémon is Yveltal.