"What do you like to eat?" Aunt Pei grasped these words sensitively. "What? I see."

He bowed and went to see.

Ji panicked, lest his snacks be confiscated by Aunt Pei, and quickly said: "Aunt Pei ..."

"What's wrong?" Aunt Pei panicked slightly, and then asked, "Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"No," Ji gently calmed his expression, hesitantly said, "It's like that, please get some fruit for gentleness."

Gently waved again and again, "No need to use, I don't eat."

Aunt Pei suddenly realized, "blame me, I was negligent, I will go now."

As he walked towards the restaurant, he apparently turned his attention away from the snacks brought by tenderness.

"Aunt Pei, really don't need to ..." Gentlely, she wanted to go to pull Aunt Pei, but Ji gently grabbed her and whispered quickly: "Hurry up and bring these snacks that I bought for me to my room. "

Gently, he looked at the bags of snacks by his feet, "Why?"

"Don't ask why. Hurry up and send it to me. It's in the second room on the right-hand side of the third floor. The door is open. You go now."

After being gently urged by Ji Qing, Genu had to go to the third floor with a few bags of snacks. The second room on the right was really open. As soon as he entered the house, he saw Ji Qing and Lu Lixing hanging on the wall of the room. Wedding photo.

Nothing wrong.

She put snacks in the room and didn't dare to stay long before turning around and coming down again.

Seeing gentleness came down, Ji Qingwei was relieved.

"Come here, have some fruit," Aunt Pei sent the fruit plate up, "You're welcome."

Gentle guilty glances at Aunt Pei, and she looked at Ji Ji lightly, and she was uncomfortable. There was always such a bad thing as ‘helping you for abuse’.

I did n’t talk much, I tenderly stood up for more than an hour, and Ji gently chatted for a while and felt sleepy. When Aunt Pei sent me tenderly, she got up and walked towards the third-floor room step by step. Her heart was full of expectations. .

She thought about snacks for a few months, and finally she could eat it!

"Ma'am, you slow down."

Ji gently leaned on the handrail of the staircase and turned back and smiled, "Aunt Pei is all right, you can go yourself, I'll go to sleep."

Having said that, before Aunt Pei caught up, she went up to the third floor and entered the room.

The snacks delivered gently were placed in the doorway, and Ji closed the door gently and locked it.

Potato chips, seaweed, and spicy strips, these ordinary snacks, existed strictly in Lujia's strict order, and watching Ji gently burst into tears.

In the evening, Lu Lixing returned to work overtime, Ji Qing had fallen asleep, did not alarm her, quietly went to the cloakroom to get pajamas, untie the bow tie tied around the neck, slipped his hand, bow tie fell to the ground, Lu Lixing bowed to pick up, When he stood up, Yu Guang saw a little clue in the drawer.

It was a trace of a plastic bag hidden in several folded clothes, but still exposed.

Lu Lixing pulled the drawer apart and took out his clothes. Several plastic bags appeared in front of him, all of which were bags of snacks, unopened and unopened. In his name, they are collectively called 'junk food'.