Chapter 71

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 71:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 71:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 71

Lu Lixing has long been accustomed to getting up in his arms every morning.

But last night, why did she come to her room?

Lu Lixing didn't have much impression, but think about it is that Ji Qing came by himself.

Come by yourself?

If Ji Qingqing's thoughts were right last night, and raw rice cooked mature rice, I would get a good morning kiss that is hard to separate.

Thinking of this, Lu Lixing raised an eyebrow and looked at Ji and smiled slightly.

No hurry, come to Japan.

Jiang Ji gently put his hands and feet on his body and let it go. Without alarming her, Wu got out of bed to wash and waited for the hotel staff to put breakfast on the table. Lu Lixing then woken up.

Ji gently looked at Lu Lixing staggeringly, the next second he realized where he was and looked at his mobile phone.

Why did Lu Lixing get up so early?

She also deliberately set an old alarm clock back to her room this morning.

I ran to Lu Lixing's bed in the middle of the night, and last night ... it was so bad!

Forget it.

Ji gently quilted his head, "sleepy."

Lu Lixing reluctantly, "The piece of clothes that you couldn't buy in China yesterday was damaged. There is exactly one counter in Harbour City. I let them stay, and hurry up for breakfast. I will take you there.

Ji gently straightened up, "Really?"

Lu Lixing took her shirt from the closet and gave her, "Really."

Ji gently shaken his spirits and changed into Lu Lixing's clothes, washed up for breakfast, followed by three or four crew members of the program group, and set off for Harbour City.

That dress meant a lot to Ji Qingwen, after all, she bought it with the first salary she earned in this world.

An hour later, the two came to Harbour City and were invited to VIP by the brand's clerk. For the new models that were announced to be sold out, the VIP rooms were neatly lined up in rows.

The follow-up photographer pointed the camera at the two, and the live broadcast continued.

[This is vip! See you for the first time! !! !! 】

[Don't say I saw VIP for the first time, I didn't even dare to enter their house, a scarf would cost me two months' salary, and I would be poor if I was poor.]

[I rely! !! !! That blue bag on that shelf, I went to the store last month and they said they were sold out! !! !! Aren't there two more? ? ? ? 】

[I bought a bag here for more than half a year after saving money, and now I think it ’s still painful. If it ’s not allowed, I even want to give my bag up]

[Remembering a post that broke the news, Lu Lixing bought 500,000 clothes for Ji gently for half an hour ... Mr. Lu rushed to duck! !! !! Be sure to hit new heights today! !! !! 】