Chapter 60

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 60:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 60:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Sixty

Ji gently acknowledged the bed, and was accustomed to Lu Lixing's breathing next to his pillow. It was difficult to fall asleep in a new environment. His head was full of Lu Lixing's pecked rice kiss, and his face felt hot and hot.

rogue!

On the face of it, I don't know how rogue it is! I can't say that I forced her to shut up in this way.

Oh, man.

Face to death.

It turned out to have some drowsiness. The room seemed to be staggering, a figure rushed into the room, and the tiptoe was obviously lightened. Ji gently awakened, no sleep, by the bright moonlight outside the window, looming Clear the outline of the coming person.

That little fright disappeared.

She got up and turned on the bedside lamp.

A lamp on the bed was on, Lu Lixing's hand was stagnation, the quilt was lifted in midair, and the whole man froze by the bed. He subconsciously looked at Chao Ji, and the two eyes widened.

"You scared me to death in the middle of the night! Why?" Ji glanced at the wall clock on the wall, half past one.

Lu Lixing originally thought it was half past one, Ji Qingwei must be asleep, but he did not expect Ji Qingwei to be more energetic than him.

Lu Lixing was complacent, "I see if you're asleep."

"Thank you for your concern, but if you don't come just now, I will fall asleep. Are you still okay?"

"never mind."

Ji gently warned and looked at him, "I have nothing to hurry to sleep, I'm stuck."

After hearing Ji Qinglu's words, Lu Lixing lifted the quilt to bed and lay down if nothing happened.

Ji gently watched him lie down beside him, "What are you doing?"

Lu Lixing was righteous, "sleeping."

"Sleep? Why don't you come to your room to sleep with me? Go on!" Ji gently pushed him.

Lu Lixing was not in a hurry or annoyed. He closed his eyes, and his imposing posture apparently relied on Ji to take him helplessly.

Just now he was pecking rice on his face. Lu Lixing was so forgetful.

Ji Qingwei didn't get used to him this time, and now he was in his bed, could he be bullied by him?

He pulled out Lu Lixing's pillow under his elbow and hugged it in his arms. "Mr. Lu, that's not good. I thought it would be a rule for you to play it.

Regardless of her threats, Lu Lixing raised his hand and stunned directly, Jiang Ji gently slaps in his arms, "sleep."

The two of them were sleeping on the same pillow, and they could almost feel Lu Lixing's breathing. It was literally the same bed.

Ji gently served, surrendered, "Okay, can I give you a pillow? You get up."

Lu Lixing's arms were strong and strong. Ji Qing's little arm could not push him. The whole person was almost under Lu Lixing's arm.

"Hey!"