Shen Weiwei has always been a mutually beneficial relationship with the marketing account. Suddenly, she sued the marketing account to the court one day, annoying many other marketing accounts. More and more attention was paid to this matter. Several people's skinning stickers appeared endlessly. Friends, classmates and insiders revealed the relationship between the four.

Ji gently looked at this former cause and effect and smiled.

With so many clues and a long history, how are these marketing numbers detected?

And how did Shen Weiwei open her eyes so frankly and talk nonsense?

If Shen Weiwei didn't contribute to the situation, she would not believe it.

But since Shen Weiwei can help, in other words, is Shen Weiwei and Gu Shaoyu together? Or is it Gu Shaoyu?

Ji gently tapped on the screen of his mobile phone subconsciously with his fingertips, thinking for a while, but did not realize that Lu Lixing was behind him.

"looking at what?"

Lu Lixing approached from behind, and when he was close, Ji gently heard the sound, which scared her.

"Why are you here?" Ji turned sharply and looked outside, "You're finished talking with Lu Liting? So fast?"

Mentioning Lu Liting, Lu Lixing's face was ugly, only briefly.

"What are you looking at?"

Ji gently said, "What else can happen, those things in the entertainment industry are rampant."

After unlocking her phone, she handed it to Lu Lixing, and found a comfortable posture on the sofa. "Husband, someone on the Internet said that I gave you a cuckold, and also said that I got involved in the relationship between your younger brother and Shen Weiwei, and became a primary three!"

Lu Lixing gave her a distracted look, silently watching the whole story, and asked, "You and Lu Liting ..."

Before saying this, Ji gently explained quickly: "Your brother has gone home only a few times. Even if you are not in Lu's house, you often video with me when you go to film and television city. Do I have time to go and watch Chen Cangmei secretly with him?"

"... I didn't mean it that way, I wanted to ask you, why did you break up with Lu Liting before? Why?" His eyes stared at Ji Qing.

Ji was confused, and did not understand what Lu Lixing meant to mention these old past, perfunctoryly said: "It's been so many years, where do I remember."

"Do you really remember?"

Ji gently nodded, "I don't remember, and it's not important. Why do you remember so clearly?"

Outside the door, Lu Liting heard Ji Qing's words, his eyes were dim, his face was lonely.

"Don't mention it anymore," Ji gently got up and pulled out his mobile phone, saying, "I'm sitting at home now, and the pot comes from the sky. It obviously doesn't matter to me, but the last thing I called was I'm alone, I don't carry this pot. "

Lu Lixing took out his mobile phone, and Ji gently met him quickly to stop him, "Do n’t be a group president, do n’t mix in this matter, and these blackspots are more expensive! I'm coming!"

With that said, the video interviewing Shen Weiwei was reproduced.

"Thank you for your blessing. Although you and Lu Liting only broke up for five days, I still hope that you can get out of the haze of love affair as soon as possible and find your true life son as soon as possible ~"

Shen Weiwei can speak clearly but not clearly, but she must be pointed at the yin and yang strangeness, can't she speak well?

Weibo didn't publish for a long time, and the voices of questioning and support were equally divided into half. Fans who were sucked by Ji Qing's show and black fans scolded them, causing a lot of trouble.

Immediately, a Weibo account suspected of Lu Liting appeared on the Internet and posted a Weibo: the breakup with Shen Weiwei was five days ago, and the personality was not consistent with other people's affairs.

After the netizens' verification, the person who posted this Weibo was confirmed to be Lu Liting himself.

This also confirms the authenticity of Ji Qing's words.

They broke up five days ago, but that was already Shen Weiwei's third day on the show.

In other words, in the case of a boyfriend, Shen Weiwei ignored the boyfriend ’s feelings, for the sake of exposure, he participated in a love show, formed a couple with other men, and even lived and lived together for five days, maybe returned Intimate limb movements and speech must occur.

Which man can bear the intimacy of his girlfriend and other men?

When Weibo was posted, everyone pointed his finger at Shen Weiwei.

The author has something to say: Monday ... Then I wish you all a good work and study!

Thanks for the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution ~

Thanks to the little angel who cast [Rocket Cannon]: Jing Xian cool 1

Thanks to the little angel who cast [grenade]: Jing Xian cool 1

Thanks to the little angel who cast [mine]: Jing Xian cool, one by one, Xi Gu Guguai, baby Annie, just once, 348407851;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the [nutrient solution]:

Fun177 bottles; snacks were 84 fatter; t family's t25 bottles; Nanshan Tobacco and Wine Wholesale, I was always in the book shortage, it turned out to be 20 bottles of honey pomelo; 19 bottles of Mo Sheng Xiao; , Spring19, pp, 25161976, night rain sounds annoying, send you 10 bottles of my hair; spend time, 2 bottles of 2 Kazakhstan; please call me sister, Qing Ge Ta Fei Xue 6 bottles; one, kk, leaves Su, Gongzi Sheng, Lyx, Sanshui Shui water 5 bottles; paper knots, seven or seven 4 bottles; Ci Yan Lin Langsheng cold, 3 sphinx lions; sunnee Yang Yunqing is the cutest, old age, genie_cj, leaves 2 bottles; yes You, the ten sons who turned around or were salted fish, a tail of fish, the family has two ha Tianqing, 35704125, Xuena Sakura, for whom the angel is crying, hard to bear, shallow kite Mohan, letitiam, purple worry Test 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! 2k novel reading network

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com