She clasped her hands tightly, feeling that the light was getting brighter, and the fireworks coming from her nose became richer and stronger. She wanted to open her eyes, but closed her eyes as she followed the landing.

"Okay, open it."

Ji gently opened his eyes slowly, seeing the scene in front of him, and fluttered a laugh.

This marriage proposal ceremony, like the students in the school, was awkward and jerky.

Around her, Lu Lixing was filled with fireworks similar to the fairy sticks she had played before. From a distance, it was a shape of love, and she was standing in the middle of this love.

A heart that was cooled by the sea breeze seemed to be warmed by these clusters of fireworks.

Lu Lixing knelt on one knee and handed a white arc shell to her.

"I know it's old-fashioned and not very romantic, but these are all prepared by myself. I just want to do my best to give you everything I have and can give you. I promise you, not just now In the future, I will give you everything I have, take care of you, protect you, and love you. "

The shell opened, and a ring of white diamond and another bright blue diamond lay quietly inside, like a pair of wings. Under the reflection of fireworks, this ring circulated the bright starlight in the shell.

"Marry me if you want."

Ji gently looked at Lu Lixing, and the helpless mood swept again. She should say that I would, but she stayed in place and looked at Lu Lixing stupidly.

After a long absence, she replied that the injured hand that Lu Lixing dropped could not help but clenched, the back molars bite, the jaw to ear line was tight, and his eyes showed a little tension and hesitation.

Hesitation represents reluctance.

Ji Qing's failure to speak meant hesitation. She didn't want to?

Also, this is only the past two months or so, there will inevitably be hesitation.

"I do."

Lu Lixing twitched a little, the tension in his eyes and the emotions in his eyes disappeared instantly, his brows stretched, and he gave out a warm excitement and patience.

"what did you say?"

Ji gently pouted and smiled, "I said, I would."

Lu Lixing asked, "What are you willing to do?"

Ji smiled gently: "I promised you to marry me, and I am willing to marry you and be your wife of Lu Lixing."

"You say it again."

Ji gently exclaimed: "I said, I am willing to marry you and be your wife of Lu Lixing!"

Lu Lixing's straight mouth gave out a pleasant arc, and he was satisfied and happy. The empty piece in his heart seemed to be filled, the sea wind was blowing, but his body was hot.

He took the ring out of the shell, put it on Ji Qing's middle finger, bowed his head, and kissed the back of her hand with a gentleman.

Snapped--

light is on.

On the side of Ji Qinglu is a reef protruding from the beach. The beach is connected to a reef at the end with a wonderful arc. Dense and fine lights layer by layer extend from her feet to the entire resort's private beach.

There are countless small light bulbs, and these multicolored small light bulbs are connected by a wire, one, two, three, four, five, six, stacked on the beach one by one, the whole lifeless The beach is illuminated by the multicolored lights.