Dao Wang was a good talker. "It doesn't matter, find a place to sit down." He said, and asked Qin Yue to sit down on one side.

Ji Qingwei is not familiar with the people present. Only her top boss, Chen Shuyi, and Lu Yao sitting in the corner with a cold face have dealt with it.

The moment Ji saw Lu Yao, he whispered secretly. This is an iceberg. I just don't know who will fall in love with this iceberg.

"General Chen."

Chen Shu also smiled. He always took care of his young wife, "You don't have to be so polite, just call me."

The woman dressed refreshingly sitting beside him snorted.

Chen Shuyi also had a stiff smile on his lips, and he took care of his young wife too much, which easily caused a fire in the backyard.

He turned his head and whispered something in the woman's ear.

Ji guessed lightly, and that was probably Chen Shuyi's wife, Lin Ye.

She had also heard that Chen Shu also had a deep relationship with his wife, and even Chen Shu had run away from home for the sake of Lin Mao, just to marry Lin Mao.

Thinking of this, Ji Qingwen couldn't help looking at Lin Yan's eyes. His slap face had exquisite facial features, but he didn't feel like a small family. His skin was fair and clear. Looking at it, it definitely belonged to the kind of beautiful person who never forgets.

"As the director of" Let's Fall in Love ", I am very grateful to everyone for participating in my variety show. Thank you everyone. Before that, I have communicated with several people. You should all know the mode of this variety show, but Please rest assured that we will not edit indiscriminately in the later period, but there is no Taiwanese version of this show. There is only one requirement to treat your partner as your real object. If you have any comments or do not understand, you can ask me. "

"Guide Wang, what is the shooting mode?" Lu Yao asked a red-cold woman with cold lips beside her.

"Yes, our show team installed a camera in your room, but please rest assured that the toilet is not installed, and we will have two photographers enter the room to shoot during the day, of course, this will be sought Everyone agrees that if it is not convenient at the time, no one in our program group will go into your room to shoot. "

Many people nodded.

"Anything else to ask?"

No one speaks.

Ji smiled and asked, "Guide Wang, are you pairing your couple in advance?"

"That is of course, we can't always draw lots to decide. After all, not all of us on this show are pretending to be couples, and there are two couples who are real couples."

Real couple?

Ji gave a slight glance. Except that Chen Shuyi and Lin Yi were husband and wife, everyone else should be pretending to be couples. Where are the two pairs?

"What about my boyfriend?"

Wang Dao said for a moment, "Don't you know?"

"You don't seem to tell me in advance."

Dao Wang laughed and said, "That's the case, I thought you knew it, your boyfriend is ..."

The knocking sounded, interrupting Wang's words.

"Come in."

The door was opened and a man and a woman walked into the lounge side by side.

The moment the door opened to see someone, Ji slightly frowned.

✓My Wife is My Life!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें