"Parents died, only one grandpa and one younger brother."

"Parents passed away?" Mother Ji quickly said: "Then you will have a child in the future and we will not bring it with her. Her father is not well. I can't take care of him."

Lu Lixing had no expression on his face, "You can rest assured that you will not be troubled." He continued: "You said just now, the daughter who got married spilled the water, I hope you will receive this million if you Nothing unnecessarily important, don't bother lightly. "

Based on Ji's light attitude, Ji's mother has no such courage now and dares not to tear her face easily. "What can I do!"

Then, the doorbell rang.

Dad Ji opened the door, it was Ji Chengyi.

"Chengye, are you back? Wife, Chengye are back."

"He dare to come back!" Mother Ji shouted, looking around for something good, "Lao Ji, catch him, I must interrupt his leg today!"

"Dad, dad, save me, I ... sister! Brother-in-law!" Ji Chengzhang rushed into the house, suddenly seeing Ji Qing and Lu Lixing sitting on the sofa, like seeing a straw for life, Save me! "

Mother Ji held a feather duster in one hand and pointed at Ji Chengyi. "What do you call him? Do you know him?"

"I saw you two days ago, mom. I told you that I was sharks, thanks to ..."

"Cough!" Ji coughed twice, interrupting Ji Chengyi's words.

Immediately after raising the loan, Ji's mother became angry. "You still have a face to raise your loan shark! Go out, I don't have your son like that!"

Ji Chengzheng knew at the glance of his sister's eyes, and quickly said, "It's resolved! Usury is resolved!"

"More than three million things, you can solve it? How do you lie to ghosts?"

"Really!" Ji Chengxuan watched the chicken feather **** anxiously. "I called the police two days ago, and today the police contacted me and said that a case has been opened for investigation and I will be fine"

Mother Ji is doubtful, "Really?"

"of course it's true!"

Ji's mother Ji Fei **** put down, "I tell you, if you dare to lie to me, I will kill you!"

Ji Chengxi breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Ji Qingwen. "Sister, brother-in-law, why are you here?"

Ji Qingwei did not plan to stay here, "Nothing serious, we are now preparing to leave."

Father Ji looked at the two of them on the side. "Or else, let's go after dinner?"

Mother Ji glanced at Father Ji again. Does this inadvertently hinder her?

"No, we still have things, so let's go first."

As he said, Ji gently dragged his hand to leave Ji's house.

As soon as the door was closed, Mother Ji threw the feather duster and sat on the sofa for a while and cried.

"What iniquity have I made in my life and gave birth to such a daughter."

Dad Ji whispered the matter to Ji Chengyi again.

After Ji Chengyi listened, he looked helplessly at his mother.

It is not once or twice to argue over money. It is now more than once.

He sat next to his mother and sighed, "Mom, don't do this, sister, she has given you enough these years, now she is getting married, forming a new family, starting a new life, you How could you ask her for $ 10 million, aren't you selling your daughter? "