The younger brother looked sad, "You women, will you marry a man who can't give yourself sex?"

"How can you conclude that you can't give her happiness?" Ji Qingqing felt that his cheap brother was wrong, and he had to talk to him. "You now think you can't give her happiness, how can you give her Happiness? If you meet a girl you really like the day after you see her, you will know that there is nothing more important than making her happy and making her happy, and you ca n’t help but treat her OK, give her everything, to that extent, afraid that there will be no happiness between you and her? "

The cheap brother listened to Ji Qingqing seriously discussing happiness with him, it was not the **** he said in his mouth | fu, and he didn't have the habit of interrupting his sister's talking, so he had to cling to her.

"Sister, you're right."

"It ’s good if you can understand, treat girls, the most important thing is frankness! Naked | Although you did not do well in this matter, you explain to her and she will understand."

The younger brother nodded his head and hummed twice, expressing his approval.

Ji gently simmered a bowl of soup for her, not to mention that her cheaper brother did not cook worse than Aunt Pei, with all colors and fragrances, which greatly increased appetite.

The cheaper brother just ate white rice, thought for a long time silently, gathered up the courage and looked up at Ji gently: "Sister, the happiness we say is not the same thing."

Ji Qingshuang slowly blew the soup in his mouth, "Then you talk about it, why isn't it the same thing?"

"I'm only nineteen."

Ji gently drank the soup, "What then?"

"I ... are late."

"Ok?"

The cheap brother gritted his teeth and said heartily, "I'm just ... a little bit small!"

"Small?" Forgive Ji gently did not respond in the first time, so she blurted out and asked a few more words, "What's small? How small?"

The younger brother Bai Jing was flushed with a flushed face, "Where can it be! Men are not all late? I will grow up in two years! But I am now naked by the group of people | photos, see girls Will you believe me when you arrive? "

Ji gently calmed and looked at him, turning a few corners in his head.

So what he said just now, isn't it?

Ji Qing suddenly realized.

puff--

Ji took a sip of the soup and cocked his head.

Fortunately, she saw the younger brother's flushed face, and her subconscious tilted, but she did not spit on his face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at what ... what do you say? Happiness ... it ’s **** | blessing? So why are you worried that the **** | photos spread out because ... then what?

The cheaper brother has a gloomy grievance and is focused!

Ji gently saw his humiliated look, and for a while he couldn't hold back, leaning back on his chair and laughing out of breath.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, hahahahaha ... I really didn't mean it, who made you don't make it clear hahahaha sorry ..." Ji gently looked at the younger brother's face and smiled a bit. .

The cheap brother looked at Ji gently smiling into this, holding his full grievances.

"Build your happiness on my pain, sister, are you really happy?"