"Lixing, what's wrong? Lightly?"

Lu Lixing looked at the neat bed and said, "She has something, and I'll let her call you later."

"Forget it, I don't have anything to worry about. She is probably tired from filming for a day, so let her take a good rest."

"Okay, then you can rest early."

Hanging up the phone, Lu Lixing's lightly mobile phone, making two or three calls, no one answered.

After quitting, it was discovered that Ji Qing sent him a WeChat.

——Mr. Lu, I'm sick. In order not to be transmitted to you, I will not sleep with you tonight.

Lu Lixing looked at the words on the screen and took a deep breath. He called Qin Yue and asked which room Ji gently went to. Qin Yue said that he was not clear. Qin Yue came in five minutes later and said that he was gentle to Ji Gently opened a room, Ji Qing is now in room 1908.

Gently standing behind Qin Yue, he whispered, "I asked Sister Qing gently, she said that you know Mr. Lu, so I will ..."

Lu Lixing said nothing, "Give me the room card."

Gently pass the room card to him.

Lu Lixing went violently to the 19th floor.

Swipe to enter the room, the bedding on the big bed is messy, wrapped in a ball, you can't see the head and the tail, and there is a cool glass of water and medicine beside the bed.

Lu Lixing stood by the bed, pulled away from the tightly wrapped quilt, and saw Ji Qingwen's head.

"Ji Qing, wake up."

Ji gently breathed heavily and showed no signs of regaining consciousness.

Lu Lixing looked at her cheeks crimson, sweating on her forehead, and stuck the back of her hand to her forehead. The hot temperature from the back of his hand made him frown.

Qin Yue and gentle entered the room.

Lu Lixing glanced, "Is there a hospital near here?"

"There is one."

"Go driving."

Qin Yue nodded and left the room to prepare the car downstairs.

Lu Lixing pulled the quilt gently wrapped tightly, the pajamas were almost soaked, but the body temperature was so hot.

He asked Gentle to go upstairs and take a long, light coat, and helped her to put on Hou Lu Xing hands to hug people and walk out.

With such a big movement, Ji Qing didn't wake up, his head tilted into Lu Lixing's arms, his hands and feet were weak, and he couldn't wake up no matter how he called.

Gentle followed Lu Lixing, crying anxiously, "Sister gently is all right, it's all my fault, I should persuade sister gently again."

Lu Lixing said in a deep voice: "Don't worry, you will know when you go to the hospital for examination."

The two took the elevator to go downstairs. Downstairs, they met the crew members who returned from work. When they saw Lu Lixing holding the picture of Ji Qing, it was necessary to ask a few more words to show concern.

But how could Lu Lixing have time to chat with them without a word of cold, and walked out through the crowd.

Qin Yue's car was waiting outside. After Lu Lixing carried the person into the car, he drove towards the nearby hospital.

The road gentleman woke up once, perhaps because the road was too bumpy, and he opened his eyes and glanced into the car, then closed his eyes and muttered, "Why?"