Lu Liting was silent and looked away at Ji.

Ji gave him a slight glance, smiled, and put down his chopsticks. "I'm full, too, grandpa. Slow down."

Lu Liting sat across from her, where she could eat.

Mr. Lu Lao waved his hand. "Just go out for a walk after eating and walk, don't accumulate food."

"it is good."

Lu Liting looked at Ji Qing's back, his face was somber, "Grandpa, I too ..."

Mr. Lu Lao looked at the bowl, "You sit down and eat."

"grandfather!"

"sit down!"

Lu Liting swallowed and sat down, holding up the chopsticks and continuing to eat.

After the Lujia villa is an artificial lake. Usually Mr. Lu Lao likes to spend time fishing here when he is fine. Now, at dusk, Ji is standing gently by the lake, the wind blows from the lake, and the hair scattered on the back is messy. Flying up, dim eyes, only a slender back can be seen.

She always felt a little uneasy. In any case, Ji Qinglian and Lu Liting had had a relationship with men and women for a year. This is a fact. Now that she lives under the same roof, Lu Lixing does not worry about a wife who does not love him at all. Will one day be revived with his brother?

My brother and his wife once had a period of time. Regardless of the relationship, there will be some resentment in a man's heart, right?

Not to mention Lu Lixing, a man with a strong identity and possessiveness.

Such men are not easy to coax.

In case of a real misunderstanding, you will have a lingering inconvenience, and it is estimated that the future will be difficult.

But ... Lu Lixing likes to hear others call his husband, so she will reluctantly call her husband a few more times to coax him.

Just when Ji gently thought about how to coax a man, Yu Guang saw a figure walking towards himself from the direction of the villa.

Looking closely, it was Lu Liting.

Ji twisted his brows gently, deeper in the middle of the night. Why did Lu Liting come here?

She didn't want to have too much entanglement with him, and if she was seen, add some jealousy, but she couldn't tell a few mouths.

Ji turned slightly and wanted to leave.

"Ji Qing, you stand still."

Rather than stand still, Ji Qingwan walked faster.

"Jie Qing!" Lu Liting was so annoyed that he stepped forward and grabbed her arm.

The night was too dark, she couldn't see Lu Liting's face, "What?"

"What are you going to do to let Vivi off?"

Ji gently broke away and grabbed his hand, very impatient, "Lu Liting, can you tell me something? Can you let me let her go, why didn't she let me go? Let me pay 20 million, I sold all my belongings for only 10 million. If I ca n’t afford her 20 million, you know what will happen to me? "

Lu Lixing Zhenzhen has a saying, "She just misunderstood you. She is injured and is now living in the hospital. The scar on her face may affect her future future. She also committed suicide by cutting her wrist because of guilt in the past two days. Have you ever? "

"Misunderstanding?" Ji gently rolled his eyes. "It was she who said that she was willing to bear all the responsibilities. She didn't come to me by herself. What are you and Gu Shaoyu showing for her?"