*He's our guy*

Me and Bianca argued all night. She kept trying to set me up with guys just so she could go out with Joey 'eat me' Donner.

I kinda liked that dad changed the rule. I mean I loved Bianca and I wanted the best for her. So if she couldn't date until I did it would give her more time to figure out the right guy to choose. You know I don't want her first boyfriend to be that wannabe model.

That boy made my blood boil. Ever since elementary school he has picked on me. It got worse when our mom left us 3 years ago. That's kinda why I don't want to have friends the less time I had to be around people the less time people could torture me.

I sometimes wonder if I'm making a huge mistake. You know? Not taking advantage of the time that I have while I'm young. This is a time to make mistakes and try new things. But I didn't want to make mistakes, I didn't want to take risks.

*Next Day in Biology Class*

I was sitting in Biology Class picking at my cut open frog. "How inhumane" I mumbled to myself.

I looked up around the room. I spotted that new kid with his friend Michael. I think his name was Cameron. They were whispering about something and then they looked over at someone.

I followed their gaze to Patrick Verona. He took out his butterfly knife and stabbed his frog aggressively. I rolled my eyes. He then took out a cigarette and lit it with his Bunsen burner. His friend took it and put it out.

"What a loser" I mumbled, 'look who's talking' I thought.

Patrick noticed the boys looking at him and he started to play with the flame. Grabbing it, and putting his hand through it. He looked over to me with a curious look. I just gave him a fake smile and flipped him off. He furrowed his eyebrows.

I do it to everyone. Everyone in this school pisses me off, well except for Kat. And I felt that since I wouldn't probably see half these people ever again I might as well show them how I feel.

Then the bell rang and I was off to my other classes.

*Third person POV. Shop Class*

A few boys and a few stray girls nail their pieces of wood. Cameron and Michael enter, and Cameron approaches Patrick optimistically.

"Hi. How ya doin'? Listen, I..." He starts.

In response, Patrick brandishes a loud power tool and drills a hole in the middle of Cameron's beloved French book..

"Okay... later then." Cameron finishes.

* The lunch room*

Michael is staring through the new window in Cameron's French book.

"How do we get him to date Roxanne?" Michael said.

"I don't know. I mean, uh, we could pay him..But we don't have any money." Cameron thought.

"Yeah, well, what we need is a backer." Michael say still looking through Cameron's book.

"What's that?" Cameron asked.

"Someone with money who's stupid." Michael said and they both looked over to Joey.

Michael walks up and sits at the table, casual as can be.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Is that a peach Fruit Roll-Up? 'Cause you
don't see many..." Michael says reaching for the snack

Joey's friend grabs his wrist as he reaches for the Roll-Up.

"...oh, okay. Yeah, Alright."

His wrist is released as he withdraws his hand.

"Are you lost?" Joey asked annoyed.

"No, actually, I just came by to chat."

"We don't chat.." he said sharply.

"Well, actually, I thought that I'd run an idea by you. Just to see if you're interested." Michael proposed.

"I'm not.".

"Well, hear me out.. Now.." Michael says

Joey grabs Michael by the side of the head and proceeds to draw a very graphic image on his face. Michael just ignores him.

"...you want Bianca, right?"

"But she can't go out with you because her sister is this insane head case and no one will go out with her, right?" He goes on.

"Does this conversation have a purpose?" Joey seems unamused by the conversation.

"What I think you need to do is, you need to hire a guy who'll go out with her. doesn't scare so easy."

Michael points to Patrick, who sits with Scurvy. a stone from a piece of fruit at his tray..Patrick spits

"That guy? I heard he ate a live duck once." They look at him in shock.

"Everything but the beak and feet. Clearly a good investment" Michael brags.

They eventually work it out and it seems like everything will be set in motion

*Authors note. Again I do not claim most of my work, a ton of it is dialogue from the movie. I hope you like it so far.*