*Rule Change*

I walked downstairs to see my twin sister Kat and my younger sister Bianca arguing over something. 

"Oh good, you're up" Bianca directed to me. I gave her a fake smile. 

"We need your advice. I think that Bianca should go change because her dress is too short." Kat explained. 

I looked Bianca up and down. Kat was right her dress was way too short. 

"I have to agree with Kat, Bianca. Sorry" She squealed in frustration and stomped back upstairs. 

"What do you know about fashion Roxxy you wear the same baggy pants and worn band shirt every day!" she screamed down. 

I looked down at my outfit then back up at Kat, "I think I look good." we laughed and headed out to my car. 

As we drove to school we listened to our favorite bands. Even though I and Kat were twins we weren't identical. I and Kat had a lot of things in common like music, clothing, and opinions. But we didn't share the same social status.  Kat even though she wasn't liked by the whole school had some friends. I on the other hand was hated by the whole school. It was probably because I didn't care what people thought of me, or because I could just sometimes be a bitch.  

We pulled up next to a car full of preppy girls, they were listening to their weird music. I turned ours up. They looked at me with disgust; I leaned forward to see them better and waved. I turned the wave into me flipping them off.  Shock spread over their faces and I and Kat laughed. 

We finally pulled into school. As we walked up to the building I started to head toward the office. 

"Where are you going?" Kat asked. 

"I have to talk to Miss Perky about what happened last week." Kat nodded and we parted ways. 

I entered the office and saw that Miss Perky was already talking to someone. I sat down in a chair and opened a book. Finally, the kid left looking terrified. I walked into her office; she was sitting typing away at her computer. I stood in the doorway flipping the lights on and off until she looked up at me. 

She gave me a fake smile and I returned it. 

"So Roxanne I was just letting you know that Bobby's operation went well". She gave me a look. 

"I still maintain the fact that he kicked himself in the balls" I raised my hands in defeat. 

She rolled her eyes, "Well that's all oh, and please try and be a little less-" she stopped to find the word. 

"Difficult?" I filled in the blank.

"No more like heinous bitch is used a lot" She smiled. 

I smiled at her choice of words. 

"Now scoot!" she waved me away. 

As I walked out the door none other than the smug, longhaired, Australian Patrick Verona was walking into her office. 

He looked at me and smirked. "Kicked himself huh?" he laughed. 

I rolled my eyes, "Good luck with her kangaroo boy" and then I walked away. 

*           *                 *                *                     *       

After school, I dropped Kat off at home and drove to the book store. After I purchased some things I drove back home. I walked into the house to hear Bianca complaining about something. 

"I am the only girl in school who's not dating, and Kat gets to" she complained. 

"She has earned my trust, and you are not the only one your sister doesn't date" he pointed to me. 

"I don't intend to," I said with a smile. 

"And why is that?" Dad said waiting for me to justify him. 

"Because have you seen the miscreates that go to that school" that wasn't what he was looking for. 

"Where did you come from? Planet loser?" she shot daggers at me. 

" As opposed to the planet 'Look at me, Look at me" I mocked her. 

"Ok, this is how we solve this old rule out. Bianca can date." I was shocked. 

"When she does" he pointed at me. 

'Oh I won't date so she won't date. Smart' i thought. 

"But she's a freak what if she never dates," Bianca whined. 

"Oh, I like this" Dad smiled. 

I looked at Kat and we shared the same look of happiness.  

Looks like no dating for Bianca because I don't date. Those gross weirdos at school do not at all peak my interest.