7

"El, if you have a problem with me being friends with Harry then just say so. I can't take the ignoring and dirty looks you give me when I'm with him anymore." Louis pleaded with his 'girlfriend' one evening.

"I thought that was obvious by now. God, you're terrible at taking a hint. I genuinely thought after Harry got poisoned you'd stop being with him and spend some time with me. But no, you were with him all day every day." Eleanor glared at Louis from where she was sitting.

"You can't expect me to just not be there for my friend when he's in hospital, and how do you even know he was poisoned? I didn't tell you." Louis was now pacing the room. Why did she have to be so difficult?

"I- Tanya told me. She overheard Liam talking about it." Eleanor said.

Interview POV:

"She's so totally lying." Louis said.

***

"Alright, whatever you say." Louis sighed.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Eleanor looked down with a somewhat sad expression on her face.

"Well, no, not really." Louis admitted.

"Oh my god!" Eleanor shouted.

"What?" Louis asked, taken aback by the sudden outburst.

"I'm your girlfriend! You're supposed to trust me and believe me." That's when Louis decided he couldn't deal with the back and forth anymore.

"Well, maybe I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore." He said.

"You're joking, right? Because I didn't put up with you and your bullshit just for you to end it like this." Eleanor looked like she was ready for Louis to shout 'just kidding' or something. But he didn't.

"My bullshit?! What do you mean my bullshit?" Louis was dumbstruck.

"You've lied to me the whole time we've been together." Eleanor said.

"What do you mean? No, I haven't." Louis panicked.

"Yes, you have! I know you're gay Louis. I only stayed with you because I thought if you loved me, you'd stop being gay. I'm sorry." Eleanor explained.

"Why are you sorry? I lead you on. I should be the one saying sorry. Gosh, Eleanor, I had no idea. Wait. Did you poison Harry? It would make sense, you hate him, you know I'm gay so you'd most likely be jealous. Did you?"

"What? No. God no! I'd never do that. I promise I didn't." She defended herself.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Louis nodded his head and smiled. Good, it wasn't her.

Interview POV:

"So she wasn't lying. Oops." Louis laughed nervously.

***

Louis stood up, said goodbye and walked out. So if it wasn't Eleanor who poisoned Harry, then who the hell was it? Louis figured it would be someone who had a grudge towards Harry because why would someone poison another person for fun? It can't be Malfoy, he told Louis Harry was in the hospital, but how did he know? So from now on Malfoy is a suspect. Louis is gonna find out who did this to his Harry if it's the last thing he does.

He needs to get an alibi from everyone, yes he might sound crazy but he's not. At least Louis doesn't think so. Christmas is coming up. He's staying at Hogwarts this time, he hasn't since year one and he misses it. The Christmas at Hogwarts vibes are everything. He'll take the time during Christmas to really get this investigation going. For now, though he needs to focus on his studies if he wants to pass the exams at the end of the year.

***

Christmas came around faster than expected. Louis wasn't enjoying it though. He was head-deep in figuring out who hurt Harry. He wasn't getting anywhere no matter what he did. This would be harder than he thought.

"Lou, you're driving yourself crazy with this. Would you let it go, Harry's said it doesn't matter." Niall said staring at Louis on Christmas morning. He was opening presents whilst Louis sat and looked at all his pieces of paper.

"No, I won't let it go Niall. I'm going to find out who did this to Harry if it's the last thing I do. Someone hurt him, they can't get away with that." Louis said.

"Alright. Alright well, what if you do find out who did it? What will you do then?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, hurt them back? Someone has hurt the person I love and I want them to suffer just like Harry did. I want them to feel his pain. I want them to..."

"Alright alright, I get it. Now can you stop plotting someone's murder or whatever you're doing and open some presents." Niall interrupted, shoving a small box in Louis' lap.

They sat in silence for a while opening presents. They mostly consisted of clothes, food and some books.

"You love him?" Niall said quietly.

"Yeah." Louis replied

"How long?" Niall looked up at Louis.

"Bout a year." Louis was fiddling with a piece of wrapping paper.

"You gonna tell him?" Niall asked.

"Dunno. What if he doesn't love me back?" Louis worried.

"Well if he says that then he's lying, cause by the way he looks at you, Harry is completely in love with you." Niall reassured.

"Really?" Louis looked up smiling.

"Yep. Now come on let's get some breakfast."

The rest of Christmas day went great. Louis and Niall spent the day planning how he could tell Harry he loved him. It was funny because Louis got a letter from Harry telling him how much he missed him while discussing it. Louis finally saw how in love Harry was with him and that made his day. He couldn't wait until he got back after the holidays to tell him.

Interview POV:

"Do you know how long Harry's been looking at that boy with heart eyes? It's so obvious he's in love with him. Louis  is so oblivious it's funny." Niall laughed.