The finished Sub Scenario

A normal day. Well, as far normal as one can get in the ruined world. A sub scenario just concluded and the party of 8 all seemed out of breath, rightfully so. They were all quite clearly exhausted. It seemed they would have a few minutes of rest until the main scenario continued afterward. Besides the party, Yoo Joonghyuk and Han Soo were there as well.

The team had sat down to take a break. Everyone, including myself, was out of breath. Well minus Yoo Joonghyuk. That moron. He needed rest too, not just us. Thinking about it now I probably should take care of a fairly bad wound I suffered in my calf. Maybe worrying about Yoo Joonghyuk should be a concern for later. No, for the moment, however, I think it'd be best to just rest. It was around the time of me thinking about our short break that a single thought could be heard. "A hard sub scenario today. I hope Dojka is alright." this moment of worrying seemed to be coming from... wait a moment. The one and only Yoo Joonghyuk?? And he was. Worried about me? No, maybe I heard wrong. It... There's no way... ? I freeze up, unsure what to think about this situation before I hear once again.

"Looks like the idiot got hurt again. Maybe I should help, ask if he's... No. "

My head snapped in his direction and he gave an annoyed look at me before scowling and looking away. Would you look at that, his brain is completely different from his actions. It's almost.. Funny... and a bit embarrassing honestly. I pinched the bridge of my nose and I can feel an unwilling smile appear on my face; as well as a bit of heat rising to my cheeks. Was this for real? Did he really think that or am I imagining it. I then once again heard his voice in my head.

"Maybe I should head over and ask... why's he looking at me tch. "

I look away from him again I can tell at this moment that my mind was not playing tricks on me. That jerk Yoo Joongyuk is thinking and worrying about me. Haaaah. Never have I ever thought in a million years that that bastard would care for me. I glance over once again at him and he scowls at me again. God, it's like two different people. His brain and what he does are not lining up in the slightest.

I look at the screen ahead of me... The grace period is almost up, I guess we should start preparing for the main scenario approaching. Maybe his it was a fluke. Maybe Yoo Joonghyuk is sick... Or maybe it's not any of those things... either way there's not much time to dwell on it. Damn.. I can't believe this is still having such an effect on me... Time to move forward. I'll ask him later probably.