"What's my problem? Bellamy you kissed me just to use me, you knocked me unconscious just to steal the radio to save your own frickin' skin. That's my problem!" I shouted angrily after him, he stopped and turned around.

"I didn't kiss you to use you." Bellamy stormed back towards me, clenching his jaw.

"Then why did you kiss me, huh? To play with me? God your sister is right, you are a selfish dick." I slammed both of my hands into his chest to create space for the argument that was about to come.

"You don't mean that." Bellamy shook his head at me, he tried to step forward but I a hand up.

"Why don't you go play with some girls back at camp, Blake." I snapped.

Finn and the mysterious girl came caught up to us. They stood beside Clarke, Finn glanced at Clarke but she shrugged her shoulders. The mysterious girl stepped up beside me and looked at Bellamy curiously.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking for you everywhere." She smirked.

"Shut up." Bellamy told her off, Clarke and Finn gathered beside me.

"Looking for him why?" Clarke asked her.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." She cocked her head to the side, taunting him.

"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed to think that everyone was dead." Clarke came to conclusion, I nodded and gave Bellamy a sore look.

"And all that 'what ever the hell we want', you just cared about saving your own skin." Finn added looking wearily at him.

"Selfish dick." I said with a frown.

Bellamy decided the conversation was over, he took off and walked up the hill back towards camp. The girl, that was still wearing Finn's jacket, chased after him yelling,

"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?"

"Get out of my way." Bellamy said when she stepped in front of him.

"Where is it?"

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Really? Well, I'm right here." She said in a low voice, she wasn't scared of him and neither was I. I knew when I did that Bellamy didn't like it, he liked things going his way.

Bellamy grabbed her jacket and pushed her against the tree, she stuck out a pocket knife and pointed it at his throat. "Where's my radio?" She repeated, this time her voice more threatening.

"Stop it." Clarke scolded them.

Bellamy let go of her and walked away from us, shaking his head and looking at the ground. "Jaha deserved to die, you all know that."

"Yeah, he's not my favourite person either. But he isn't dead." The girl snapped, Bellamy looked back.

"What?" His expression was priceless, he looked like he just took a crap in his pants.

"You're a lousy shot." She replied smugly.

"Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are." Clarke said, she always saw the best in people.

Sighing I moved from where I stood. I past Clarke and Bellamy, walking fast paced. Clarke called for me to come back but I kept walking, as if I never heard her.

I had gotten lost somewhere on the way back. It was already dark outside and I was happy that I brought my backpack with me. I took out my flashlight and turned it on, my blood on the corner of it. I sighed and remembered that Bellamy had apologized before knocking me out, did he really mean it?

I walked out into an open patch of grassland, the stars twinkling above me. I turned off the light but held onto it, just in case. Red flames crossed over the sky, coming from the camp. It looked like they were making some signal fire or something. The Ark. My lips curled in a frown at the mere thought of people dying.

Below me was a drop. A treacherous drop, a deadly fall. Someone laid at the bottom of the hill, I turned on my flashlight and shined it down there. The familiar blue jumpsuit and brown hair gave her identity right away, Octavia.

"Octavia?"I whispered, she answered back with a soft moan.

Something rustled in the bushes, I snapped off the light and retreated into the trees. I laid down on my stomach and tried to watch what was happening down there to Octavia but it was too dark and I could only see her black figure.

My heart jumped as something came out of the bushes. The person had to be a male, his shoulders were buff and he was tall. He towered over Octavia, I covered my mouth to make my breathing more quiet. It's a grounder, my mind reminded me so I tried to keep quiet.

Well, Blithe is mad at Bellamy.....

DOES ANY ONE LIKE JURASSIC PARK/JURASSIC WORLD?!!!!!

If you do go check out my new book. I'm sorry for self promoting.

~Ava✌️