Prologue

Up until three months after the councils meeting was interrupted and half the building was blown to pieces, nobody had seen a glimpse of the evil individual who caused the whole scene. All of Piltover and the underground was searching for her, but not a single clue had been found. Her sister and her comrades were desperately searching after her, her sister becoming more and more concerned for every day that went by. She remained hidden, well aware of what she was doing to her sister, but she couldn't go out there. She would be sent away from the island if she so did.

She sat by the big window, hugging her legs as she watched the massive creatures float around in the water in the other side of the glass. The isolation had been messing a terrible lot with her head. Hallucinating was part of her everyday life at that point. Her old friends, her sister... Him. The voices caused her to feel guilt, and helped her build up a self hatred. The room she isolated herself in was a pure mess. Mostly because of the explosion from all those years ago, but also because of her rage. Luckily for her, the glass never broke, so she could live freely in there, even if the place was chaos. It just meant it wouldn't look all too different after one of her breakdowns. Outrages like hers were no fun to deal with at all, luckily other people didn't have to bother.

She would get up calmly, exhausted after her latest breakdown. She dragged her feet along the cold stone floor and laid down on a big couch. The underground laboratorium was cold and creepy, but she would rather stay there than go up and face her fate. She let her hand fall off of the comfortable couch and onto the floor. She shuddered slightly as she made contact with the cold stone ground. She closed her eyes in hope of falling asleep, and luckily, she succeeded.