Chapter 7

Bella's pov

Once we stopped I saw we were at a house and so I was dragged into this house and I was brought through 2 doors and then I heard something like a cell door open and I saw that I was walked up to the cell and I was thrown into it and then the cell door shut behind me and s no stood up and I ran over to the cell doors.

Then when I got to the doors I saw Bill walk into the room and he said Bella Bella Bella I am so sorry that it has come to this but Eric is your maker and you have run from him for to long now and it is time he found his youngest daughter yet again and I shouted I'm not his fucking daughter my parents are dead he took them from me.

So then Bill said oh I know I know but the thing is Bella he didn't kill them like he wanted to he let them live and he took you instead so I would be very careful of how you speak to him when he comes to collect you and I said oh he won't be collecting me I'll be out of here before he can get here.

Then Bill said oh yeah try these bars on this cell are made of silver Bella and there are guards all around this house human and vampire so try to escape please do you'll just make your punishment from Eric way worse and I screamed let me out now and Bill said no can do you are Eric's and nothing can break that so just relax and wait for him.

As soon as Bill said that he ran out of the room and back upstairs and as he did I shouted after him Bill please let me out I can't become what I was before I just can't I don't want to be a monster and then I heard Bill say that is what you are Bella get used to it my dear because that is what you will be forever and no one can change that.

Then the upstairs door shut and so I fell to the ground and I started crying so hard that the blood tears were falling to the ground and at that moment I knew I was in deep shit and nothing can help me now I knew I was either going to die or become his slave again just like before I escaped him.

Did you like it. Review and comment