Chapter 6

Bella's pov

Once I had finished screaming I knew I had to leave or I would be caught so I went to run away from the girl's house only to be stopped by a voice I hadn't heard in over 4 hundred years well well if it isn't Bella Swan you know your maker been looking you and I gasped and turned around and as I did I saw Bill Compton.

As I saw him I said Bill it's so good to see you again and Bill said yeah you to so does Eric know your here and I said no he doesn't so please don't tell him and Bill said well now I don't know that girl in there which you just drank from is my girlfriend and she is quite upset that you killed her grandma.

Then I gasped and said oh god I'm so sorry Bill but sometimes I can't control myself and her blood just smelt so delicious and Bill said yeah I know her blood is delicious but it is only for me to taste and it's because you can't control yourself that I'm doing this and I saw Bill look behind him and nod his head.

So then as I went to look behind me I felt 2 people grab my arms and so I gasped and said no please Bill you can't do this and Bill said I can and I must I am king of the vampires in this country now so I must make sure the law is obeyed and so I gasped and said please Bill I can't go back to him I can't.

Then Bill said well you have no choice now take her away and as the men started pulling me I started struggling to get lose but I couldn't and I didn't know why but then Bill said they have silver Bella that's why you are so weak so stop fighting you can't get lose so just obey and I said no I will knew obey anyone anymore.

So then Bill said we will see because once Eric finds out you are back you will be made to obey and he looked at one of his men and said go to fangtasia and inform Mr Northman that his other daughter is back in town and the man said yes sir and ran off and as he ran off I started screaming NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE GOD NO.

Then the men just kept dragging me away and from what I could tell we were going vampire speed at the minute but I didn't know where we were going and so finally I gave up fighting because I knew I wasn't going to get lose or away anytime soon and I just knew once Eric got me again he wasn't ever going to let me go ever again.

Did you like it. Review and comment