𝑪𝒉.07

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 to the sound of birds chirping. She groans and slowly opens her eyes to reveal Arwen's mother's beautiful bedroom. Annika sighs as she sits up and gets up. With a stretch she walks towards her balcony and smiles at the view of the beautiful sight of Rivendell. Elves we're seen everywhere,walking about and conversing with each other. Then suddenly the gates to the front of the kingdom opens and sets of gallops of horses were heard and in came different men. Men,elf,and dwarves. Annika assumed were for the meeting taking place later today. She examined each and every individual until her eyes landed on a certain blond elf. He had the most brightest blue eyes she had ever seen well besides Harry Potter. Harry's eyes were just ad blue as his. He had different small braids designed on his hair,with his blond straight hair reaching down his back. He looked muscular and carried a bow and arrows on his back. He wore a grey tunic poncho that covered his attire completely.

"Annika!" She heard her elf maiden call her and she recoiled back and ran towards the door,not noticing the blond elf sparing a glance at the balcony she was at seconds ago. Annika opens the door and the maid comes in with a smile.

"I have a bath ready for you. We must hurry,I cannot let you linger around since there will be a meeting Lord Elrond will be hosting." She says and escorted Annika to the bath. After a nice bath,she was once again guided back to her room and seated at a vanity. The elves soon blushed through her wet hair and Annika winced at the pain. She soon saw the maiden lift up her hands and like magic,her hair was then dried. Annika gasped and felt her now dried hair.

"H-How did you..." Annika asked in awe which made the maiden giggle.

"We are elves,Lady Annika. I see you seem to forget we are. Face forward. I wish to decorate your hair. What flowers are you feeling today,My Lady?" Annika was asked and she looked at her maiden confused. Annika then looked around and glanced at the flower tree that stood next to her balcony.

"That flower. There." She says and pointed towards the flower.

"Ah the snowdrop. I knew you would like it." The elven maid does her hair in a braid with bits of her hair cascading downwards and as she was finished,waves her hand over her braid and magically,the snowdrop flower buds and petals were all over her hair. Annika gasped in awe as she looked at her hair with a smile.

"Thank you. It looks beautiful." Annika graces as she looks at the elven maid through the mirror. The maid blushed and smiled.