11 insta.

📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

Liked by maxverstappen1 and 225.494 others.
@pierregasly: Monaco, lets go!🇲🇨 So excited to race on the best track of the calendar this weekend, and have some spectators back around the track.
Ps: @alphatauri gives some good wings too!😜#Hondajet

@maxverstappen1: #Hondajet! We love how scared you and yuki were!!
@achecoperez: it was amazing! How can you be scared in a plane like that!?
@pierregasly: oh come on! Get of my case!!
@yukitsunoda0511: i hate you guys!
@maxverstappen1: no you don't!
@user: you are so hot!!
@iser2: i love you pierre
@landonorris: a better ride then mine...
@carlossainz55: you were allowed to travel with me and charles in a jet provided by ferrari! What do you want more!?
@landonorris: not listening to Charles whining about us being so damn loud and annoying him with our jokes!
@charles_leclerc: jokes? Jokes?! You guys were full out making out in the damn jet! And i was sitting next to you two!!
@landonorris: did you had to expose us?
@charles_leclerc: yes! Because every normal person can see that you two bang each other and are madly in love!!
@carlossainz55: he is right! We are not really subtle about it...
@user3: omg lando and carlos are together!!
@user4: finally our carlando ship sails!!