7 insta.

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

📍Florida, USA.
Liked by hazelnutturner and 17.929.119 others.
@oceaneaurore: hey mes abonnés! It's beach day! Noelle loves the beach!! And i made it a beach day vlog! Who wants to see Noelle build a sand castle! ma princesse Noelle!! #beach #Amerika #family

@hazelnutturner: hey! Why wasn't i invited?
@oceaneaurore: because you had a date with that over the top hunky muscle man...
@hazelnutturner: i had some dick! But i would have rather gone to the beach with you!!
@oceaneaurore: and missed out on you daily dose of sex? Yeah... you are an sex addict!
@hazelnutturner: but you and Noelle are better company!!
@oceaneaurore: are you sure? Do you really believe you could go a day without sex?
@hazelnutturner: uhm... no! You're right! I'm having some more!!
@user1: Oceane  and Hazel casually talking about sex...
@user2: totally normal in Oceane's comment section...
@user3: I can't stop laughing...😂😂 they are just too chaotic!!
@user4: you are so amazing and how can you be so skinny while having a kid?
     @oceaneaurore: idk! Family genes?
     @user4: who is your family because you never talk about them?
     @oceaneaurore: because i left home...
     @user5: why?
     @oceaneaurore: because they told me that i had to abort the baby or get out...
     @user6: and you choose Noelle...
     @oceaneaurore: i may have been 16 when i had her but i would go through all of it again for her... i may have lost so many friends and family but i got my world right here and if I didn't i would have never met hazel!
      @user7: you are the example that you can be a teen mom and be successful!!
      @oceaneaurore: I didn't had it easy the first two years of running away though...
      @user8: would you ever want to see your family?
     @oceaneaurore: maybe in ten years but not right now. They hurt me badly...
      @user9: where are you originally from?
      @oceaneaurore: from near France.