Part: 10 You are mine Y/N

Start from the beginning

.
.
.

(Taehyung also want to clear everything with Lisa so he called everyone for a pool party in his house where he'll tell everyone about it. Y/n refused to stay in party coz she doesn't wanna face Lisa but Taehyung forced her to stay there)

(Y/N want to leave the party so she made excuse about her work but Jungkook stopped her)Jungkook: Why u want to go Y/n? Stay here plz

Jungkook: Why u want to go Y/n? Stay here plz.
Y/N: I can't Jungkook.. I have work to do.
Suga: Yahh!! U have whole life for work. Have fun today.
Jimin: Stay with us hey guys let's do something.
Y/N: But what will I do here I can't even swim. What if I'll fall in pool.
(She said with a laugh but all look her in shock)
Everyone: Whatttt!! U can't swim?
Y/n: *raise one eyebrow* What!! Why u all giving me shocking reaction does swimming is important as breathing?

Rose: No No it's ok Y/N if u can't but don't go plz plz.
(Rose pleading to Y/N which she can't resist. Rose is Jimin's sister she is friendly by nature nd she likes Y/n from their  first meeting she adore Y/n always)

(Y/N stayed for Rose but after few minutes she saw Lisa walking towards her she want to go but Jungkook pulled her to stop there. Seeing Jungkook holding Y/N hand Taehyung burning in jealousy but his jealousy went on peak when Jungkook pulled her to dance, he run to them nd pulled Y/n to him but accidentally he slipped nd Y/n nd Taehyung both fell in Pool. Taehyung hurriedly hold Y/n from her waist in water nd she grab him tightly coz she can't swim but Taehyung still doesn't know.)

Y/n: *breathing heavily* Are u.. are u mad Taehyung get me out now.
(She shout on him but Taehyung still not letting her move, he holding her tight by her waist then smirk to her nd said)
Taehyung: Nd what if I won't.
Y/N: *widen eyes* Whatt!
Taehyung: *whisper* Ok I'll take u out but u have to kiss me first.
Y/N: *startled* Uuuuuu!!... shut up Taehyung just take me out now.
Taehyung: Nope Kiss me first then I'll take u out.
Y/n: *angrily* Fu*kk u!!
Taehyung: (smirk while licking his lip) oo baby not now we'll do that later. For now just kiss me.

(Y/N knows he won't listen so she pushed him nd tried to reach the corner of pool but she start drowning, saw this Taehyung swin to her fast nd took her out. He made her sit on the corner she was breathing heavily. Taehyung was observing her when Jungkook shout at him.)

Jungkook: Hey Taehyung what are u doing hhh!... she can't swim. Don't u know that?
(Taehyung surprised hearing this and looked Y/N angrily nd shouted.)
Taehyung: u can't swim?? Why I didn't know?

Namjoon: Stop shouting at her... U answer first why u pulled her.
Taehyung: Sry hyung.. I'll take her first to our room. (He princess carry her in arms nd start walking)
Y/n: Wait Tae.. Taehyung stop put me down I can walk.
Taehyung: (whisper in her ear) Shut ur mouth before I kiss u.

(He took Y/N straight to bathroom nd put her down)

Y/N: Taehyung why u took me here? (Without saying a word Taehyung start pull up her top

(Without saying a word Taehyung start pull up her top. She astonished by his action nd quickly grab his hands to stop him)

Y/n: WTH! U doing Taehyung... Stop it.
Taehyung: *shout back* WTH were u doing at pool?.... Just u don't wanna kiss me u rdy to drown? (He raised his voice) Tell me hhh??

(She flinched by his voice)
Y/N: Sry.. I'm sry.
(Taehyung closed his eyes nd took a deep breath)
Taehyung: Change ur clothes now nd come out.
(He went out she changed her clothes nd went out to room)

[In bedroom]

(When she came back from bathroom Taehyung drag her to bed nd made her sit in front of him) Taehyung: Now tell me why u behaved like this

Taehyung: Now tell me why u behaved like this.
Y/n: *looking down* I said sry..
Taehyung: *shout* I asked u why I behaved like this... Just for Lisa u can do that too nd why u were with Jungkook?
(She look him confused)
Y/n: What u mean?

(Taehyung hold her face in his big palms nd look straight in her eyes)
Taehyung: Remember this Y/n u are my wife nd I'll not tolerate if u go close to anyone.. U get it?
(She tried to release herself from his hands)
Y/N: Stop it Taehyung u being insane.
Taehyung: *smirk* No sweetie I haven't started it yet.

(He pulled her close by her neck with one hand nd with another hand he removed her hair from her neck then lean to her nd planted a kiss on her neck. Y/n startled by it she start pushing him but he didn't move nd more he start sucking her neck now. She still pushing him but he sucking her skin.)

Y/N: *teary eyes* Tae.. Taehyung stop what u doing.
(after few minutes he released her when he made a purple hickey on her neck. He smile to look his work.)
Taehyung: Now done. *smile* I marked u my wifiee.
Y/n: *angry* U are crazy Kim Taehyung.
Taehyung: *show his boxy smile* Just for u honey.

(Then the door knocked nd Jungkook appear. Seeing Jungkook there she moved her face on other side to hide.)

Jungkook: I just came to check is Y/n ok?
Taehyung: Yes Kook she is fine, u don't need to worry. Go down stairs we are coming.
(Jungkook left nd Taehyung took Y/n downstairs with him. She hide her hickey with her hair)

*********************
Hello guys I know you are so eager to know what will happen now
But if you want know stay tuned vote us