◉◉PART 3◉◉

"SOMETIMES THING HAVE TO GO VERY WRONG BEFORE THEY CAN BE RIGHT"   

Yaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Maa!!! Babaa!!! Aaj aap dono aagayee mujhko lene!!

Exclaimed adishree seeing anirudh and bondita who came their to pick her up. Bondita planned to surprise her mishti.

She hopped in the car and sat on bondita's lap who kissed her cheek while a nirudh kept her bag behind.

Bon; how was your day mishtuu?

She asked as anirudh started the car.

Adi; maa, baba aapko pata hai aaj na bahut maja aaya. Teacher ne surprise test liya aur mujhe saare questions aate the kyuki maa ne mujhe ache se samjhaya tha. Maa aap na best teacher ho, aapne kitni asani se mujhko fraction sikha diya na aur vo bhi roshogulla ka example deke. You are the best!!!!

Adishree said merrily and kissed bondita's kiss and hugged her.

Bon; vaise ek baat pata hai mishti, ye roshogulla teaching ka idea kiska hai?

Adishree; kiska hai maa, kya aapke teacher bhi apko roshogulla khila ke padha te the?

Bon; haan aisa keh skti ho, mere teacher na tumhare baba the, ek baar mujhe compound intrest samajh hi nhi aa rha tha aur tumhare kaka dadu ne hisaab ki zimmedari iss nanhi si bondita o di thi, tab aapke baba ne mujhe roshogulla ka laalach deke compund intrest sikhaya. Toh best teacher main nhi aapke baba hai!!

Anirudh was smiling proudly listening how her wife was praising about him but his smile became more wide when adishree place a kiss on his cheek.

Adishree; mere maa baba dono best hain, besttestttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

Anidita laughed at her excitement while bondita hugged her daughter lovingly.

Bon: madam ye bestest word kaunsa hota hai maine toh aajtak nhi suna?

Adishree turned at her and kept her hands on her waist. She was about to stand but bondita showed her eyes making her movements hault.

Adishree: offo maa!!! Aap bhi naa!! Bestestttt matlab jo best se bhi jyaada best ho ab jaise bad ka worst hota hai waise best ka bestestttttttt!!!!

Saying so she giggled at her own words making anidita laugh their heart out, while laughing her eyes went to anirudh's hand where she noticed a wound.

Adishree; babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

She shrieked aloud making anirudh stop the car with a jerk.

Anidita; kya hua mishti, roshu?

They asked her worriedly as tears were streaming down her eyes, anirudh cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Ani; kya hua rosho, ro kyu rhi ho, kahi lag gayi, dard ho rha hai kya tumko?

Adishree shook her head and held his hand gently with which he was cupping her face.

Adishree; baba....Chot

She murmured in a low voice gazing at the wound as if wanting to heal it with her gaze.

Anidita took a breath of relief on knowing the reason behind her sudden behavior

Ani; tum itni si baat pe chilla rhi thi?

Anirudh asked her chuckling while she gave him her cute angry yet teary glare.

Adishree; aapko ye majak lagta hai? Dekh nhi rhe ho aap kya, kitni badi chot lagi hai aapke, aapne mujhe bataya bhi nhi? Ayr maa aap, apne bhi mujhe nhi bataya, aapne baba ko bhi kuch nhi kaha!!!